I am leaving/back thread

I have realised how much my gaming reolves around this forum, and im going to just be involved in a few areas of this forum such as Battrick, Sports Forums, Pacific Tournament and maybe a new story but dont expect the amount of posts i have produced in the past 6 months or so

So I will effectively turn into one of those people who have a few posts but you dont even know :) because they dont get involved into main chat

YOUR KEEPING YOUR SIG!

Thanks for the kind word! Be glad that PC doesnt allow swearing because that would be the only possible way I could describe you.... nicely
Yeah, you kinda go everywhere now. :rolleyes:

Well I haven't really been posting recently and didn't really notice it until today looking back. I was coming back on today to have a little chat and probaly talk about Heroes and Football Manager and maybe soome other General Chat stuff when I saw Gooner's newest story. The level of argument in there was astounding and should never really be on a forum. The main point of the argument was that Gooner had create another story after his other one being closed for not sending Chez(TheSpin) a PM involving him starting a new story. I don't agree with Gooner having this kind of treatment, as it is unfair. People were also saying that he shouldn't start ny more stories and shouldn't be aloud to start anymore stories. Then people moved on to his rep, which can mean nothing as people like the_gas and JJ3 are one of the most favourite mebers around and are about 40th highest rep, rep doesn't mean anything and is only a bit of fun and I am sure most of you will agree with this. Seeing this after coming back and deciding to post really dissapointed me and doesn't really make me want to look around the forum to see if it has been happenening everywhere or not. A litlte message to the members is that you all keep complaining about the level of Planetcricket was/is dropping and no new people who could potentially become great members could be scared off or shocked at some posts. So just a word of warning to some of you.

So for the time being I don't know how long, could be a matter of weeks/months or if I really get back into cricket again could be sooner. But for now I just don't think this is just the right time to be posting and viewing so with that ,for now, I bid you goodbye.

One last thing is that I am not agreeing with all Gooners posts and actions, I actually don't like him that much but as a member I think that it is not right.

see ya tomorrow jizzy jazzy

Haha, he'll be back later tonight, this must be his 12th attempt to get away.

Jaz, just learn, you dont escape Planetcricket, its kinda like the island on Lost. The "Island," escapes you. So yeah, cya later tonight.

Oh and Gooner doesnt deserve to be able to post, never mind put threads into the site.

Haha, he'll be back later tonight, this must be his 12th attempt to get away.

Jaz, just learn, you dont escape Planetcricket, its kinda like the island on Lost. The "Island," escapes you. So yeah, cya later tonight.

Oh and Gooner doesnt deserve to be able to post, never mind put threads into the site.

That may be right but flaming in his thread and personaly attacking him and to me it seemed you intimadated him in the last thread(wrestling story(2))

Also your first line are immature and as you know are incorrect.

It may be you're understanding, but i was niether flaming him or personally attacking him.

He has had enough chances, anyways this is spamming,

So i'll cya soon Nobz!

Well I haven't really been posting recently and didn't really notice it until today looking back. I was coming back on today to have a little chat and probaly talk about Heroes and Football Manager and maybe soome other General Chat stuff when I saw Gooner's newest story. The level of argument in there was astounding and should never really be on a forum. The main point of the argument was that Gooner had create another story after his other one being closed for not sending Chez(TheSpin) a PM involving him starting a new story. I don't agree with Gooner having this kind of treatment, as it is unfair. People were also saying that he shouldn't start ny more stories and shouldn't be aloud to start anymore stories. Then people moved on to his rep, which can mean nothing as people like the_gas and JJ3 are one of the most favourite mebers around and are about 40th highest rep, rep doesn't mean anything and is only a bit of fun and I am sure most of you will agree with this. Seeing this after coming back and deciding to post really dissapointed me and doesn't really make me want to look around the forum to see if it has been happenening everywhere or not. A litlte message to the members is that you all keep complaining about the level of Planetcricket was/is dropping and no new people who could potentially become great members could be scared off or shocked at some posts. So just a word of warning to some of you.

So for the time being I don't know how long, could be a matter of weeks/months or if I really get back into cricket again could be sooner. But for now I just don't think this is just the right time to be posting and viewing so with that ,for now, I bid you goodbye.

One last thing is that I am not agreeing with all Gooners posts and actions, I actually don't like him that much but as a member I think that it is not right.

You are a tad naive. Not everyone has good intentions in life.

I must say I am surprised James. I personally feel that Gooner contributes nthing and ives out a lot of abuse. You say Simon made an immature remark, look at some of Gooner's e.g. calling Simon a heroin addict. There is no place for those sort of remarks here. Also the way he treats Chez is horrendous and the sooner he is banned the better but this does have no place here.

If it's goodbye, bye James :(

iam off

ill post in cricsim, cricket chat and just run the gfx comp

bye

Users who are viewing this thread