I Checked My Post Today And I Can Announce That.........

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I didn't get the game, ah well guess i i will have to wait till tomorrow after work to play it. This can be a useless thread for people that had high hopes to get the game today, but didn't. :rolleyes:

failure.jpg

Well I have nothing yet either, but I am hoping the post man just hasnt come yet!

EDIT -
I Checked My Post Today And I Can Announce That.........the game is here! Anyway back to having my breakfast then ill install it.

Attachments

• Photo10224.jpg
    Photo10224.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 232
Ste i would like to be the first to officially call you a git.

nice one Ste :clap

did you get it from play m8?, give us a gameplay update later buddy looking forward to hearing it

:cheers

stevie said:
If he's got it from Play, I want to know why I havn't got it!

i ordered from play over the weekend and it was shipped yesterday but you know play its a lottery with them :brickwall

asheswonder said:
i ordered from play over the weekend and it was shipped yesterday but you know play its a lottery with them :brickwall

I pre-ordered it a couple of months ago! Oh well, tomorrow mornings going to be one big party, but the Ashes come first. :)

i got mine this morning too from amazon, but i wont be able to play with untill after 6pm as i am out

i knew it when i cam to this thread u didnt have it :D

ste good luck mate :boxing:

can we use this for chit chat and spam plzzz :D

Well this can be the thread used to say if you have the game or not!

If you have ordered from Play it comes from Jersey or Guernsey, one of the Channel Islands anyway so that could be why they post it earlier but it takes a while longer to come.

Users who are viewing this thread