I Checked My Post Today And I Can Announce That.........

Yeah I got mine from Gameplay.com. Only ordered Monday night. Amazing company. Used them before. Fantastic. Had a 10 over ODI match between England and Australia. There are a few little things that have annoyed me, but overall, once I get a bit of practise in it coould be a great game. One of the things that annoy me is that when you hit a ball to a fielder, it cuts to him far too quickly. It all seems a little rushed.

The Hawk Eye is a fantastic feature, but is under-used. I would have loved to have had the option to call it up after each delivery. It would be a great tool to to see where I'm going wrong.

Lara.jpg

Lara2.jpg

Roksta you can count yourself a very lucky guy. I dont when when i will be able to purchase my copy. Hope its not sold out everywhere!

Ive ordered mine from game and I will get it tomorrow hopefully, and I will play it when the day 1 of the first test match finishes :D

I didnt have time to play it before i left for work. I will play it as soon as possible, however due to the ashes being on that may not be untill the weekend. :(

I am taping the 1st day on sky plus so i will spend all night watching that tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread