I got Cricket 2005

I now have the game as well. PS2 version.

My local shop always sells games a day early.

Just got to hurry up and finish work now so I can go and play it.

Yes my xbox version finally has arrived, im pretty happy with the game all domestic kits and squads up-to-date gonna start a county season with the 'shire later on, i like the edges and the inclusion of the special deliveries havent took a wicket with one though.
while playing in test-matches/4 day the pitch condition changes eg footmarks ect.

Im gonna create myself with the surperb create a player mode, u can choose which hat your player will wear while feilding, wristbands, sun-cream ect.

any way thats all for now,

im gonna watch a bit of bangladesh vs australia

First Impressions of CK2005

Just got the game and must admit im disappointed. Its basically 2004 with some different kits. I think i'll flog it on ebay and stick with 2004. To all you patchmakers out there - please dont stop making patches for 2004!!!

I got my Xbox version delivered this morning via GAME.

Just playing it for the first time now :)

is it true u cant save the xbox version until u complete the whole 5 days in test? or the match u r playing ?? can u save it at any point like the pc ?? many thx

From the looks of it, EA has put a no ship until release day on the PS2 games. As no one i know of has got it from an internet company.

omg i just looked you cannot save a game during a match how crap is that,only can save tornys, ah well.

westam47 said:
Just got the game and must admit im disappointed. Its basically 2004 with some different kits. I think i'll flog it on ebay and stick with 2004. To all you patchmakers out there - please dont stop making patches for 2004!!!
i know there seems to be probz with 2005 but still it seems as if its atleast a fair bit better then 2004.

as for patch makers, hopefully BLC is easy to patch :)

i just this game on xbox and it looks very good so many people are complaning the game is slow etc etc but on xbox it looks excellent just like fifa lightings are good player models are excellent little bit of bugs but it's ok.
PRESENTATION 7 (just like fifa and other ea sports game)
GRAPHICS 8.5
GAMEPLAY 7
SOUND 6.5
LONGETIVITY 9

how can you play on xbox, you can save inbetween overs.

that makes 50 over ODIs about as long as you can play

few questions hehe have to wait over the weekend till I get it!

line up bug is it fixed??

hows create a player is it better then last year can you actually add them to a team without having to replace them??

same with editing a player does it count as a created player like 2004 and you had to replace it with somebody (OK it sounds confusing but you know what I mean I hope)

how about the byes?? i never really had much of a problem with byes as most people still happened only on bouncing wickets

I'm hearing about being able to appeal?? but people say they can't how about diving while running between wickets??

thanks if you have the time to answer anyone who has the game too

It seems to me that the byes and lineup bugs from Cricket 2004 are fixed. You cant add players to teams without replacing someone else.

Ste

Users who are viewing this thread