I got Cricket 2005

SkateBoarder2 said:
No. You can't get rid of the bar and you can't change the camera angle.

You can move around the camera to where ever you want though using the mouse and the zoom buttons on the toolbar.

A screen that I just HAD to capture. Bye Mr. Wilson! You're crap!

Could you post some pics from a day/night match between Pakistan and India. I would like to see some close ups from the players from both sides.
Thx in advance

i read earlier that collingwood is not in englands odi team. man i go for australia and even i know thats stupid. its like not havin symonds in the australia team. does any one know if u can change the cpu team.

Game is quite ok but there is Cricket 2000 +Cricket 2004 cricket feel to it.The game play is fast. But one of the main drawback is there os only one staduim (Ind/Pak/Sl) so if we paly 3 tests it takes place at same ground !! Cricket 2004 had many stadiums and many umpires faces . Here there are only 2 same umpires all the time + in cricket 2005 they have made it a 2 cd game (CD1 :670mb CD2:70 mb) they should have been more stadiums and umpires

Sachin tendulkar has a mustache (how come) ???? Even chaminda Vaas !!!!

i read earlier that collingwood is not in englands odi team. man i go for australia and even i know thats stupid. its like not havin symonds in the australia team. does any one know if u can change the cpu team.

Users who are viewing this thread