I Love India but anyway...

Sehwag4Captain

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There was a couple married for quite some time and they had a boy of 5-6 years old. Their relationship was turning sour.

So finally it reached such a stage that they thought it was better for them to be divorced than carry on such a relationship.
So they consulted a lawyer. But the big question was who would have the kid.

In the hearing in the court; it was decided that this choice should be left on the kid.

So the judge asked "Son would you like to stay with your mummy?"

Kid said, "No, mummy beats me."

So the judge asked "Then, would you like to stay with your papa then?

Kid said, "No, papa beats me."

Now the judge was in a dilemma and was not able to decide what to do... after pondering for some time he smiled with the ideas he had in his mind about the child......

And he gave the judgment that the kid would stay with......

Any guesses????? ???

Come on I know you can make it......

Ok here goes the answer.

The kid would stay with the Indian Cricket Team because they...

NEVER BEAT ANYBODY!!

NOT EVEN BANGLADESH

-mail id's of cricketers - Too Good

1.LAXMAN:
available@home- only.com

2.GANGULY:
nowdays@no_use. com

3.KUMBLE:
only@test_match. com

4.SACHIN:
admitted@hospital. com

5.KAIF:
good@for _nothing. com

6.SEHWAG:
consistently@ out_of_form. com

7.DRAVID:
stick@crease_ like_fevicol. com

8.PATHAN:
takewickets@ only_with_ kenya.com

9. GREG CHAPPELL
only_experiment@ noresult. com

10. Munaf Patel
only_line&length@ nospeed.com

11.Harbhajan Singh
no_spinpitch@ nowicket. com

12. Suresh Raina
why_i_am_there@ god_knows. com

I copyed this BTW/...

A mod will move this to humour & Jokes forum!

there is other forums in planetcricket you know :rolleyes:...

Sehwag4Captain said:
NOT EVEN BANGLADESH
Your joke would be a great one wasn't it for this last statement. This last sentence demonstrates that you do not consider Bangladesh worthy of playing international cricket. Remember that over the last few years Bangladesh team has improved considerably, beating Australia, Sri Lanka, South Africa and India(twice) in One Day International cricket. In my opinion, there should be no shame in losing to a country which is so passionate about cricket and I wouldn't be astounded if they become one of the top class-cricket teams in the next several years.

cnbd_novice said:
Your joke would be a great one wasn't it for this last statement. This last sentence demonstrates that you do not consider Bangladesh worthy of playing international cricket. Remember that over the last few years Bangladesh team has improved considerably, beating Australia, Sri Lanka, South Africa and India(twice) in One Day International cricket. In my opinion, there should be no shame in losing to a country which is so passionate about cricket and I wouldn't be astounded if they become one of the top class-cricket teams in the next several years.
FINALLY! Another Bangladesh fan! :) You don't know how annoying it gets being the only Bangla fan here at times...

ZoraxDoom said:
FINALLY! Another Bangladesh fan! You don't know how annoying it gets being the only Bangla fan here at times...
LOL!! Let's just hope that the situation changes in a few years. Plus being a born Bangladeshi and a future citizen of Canada, I am always beside Bangladesh, supporting them regardless of their performance.

Sorry

I love Bangladesh and my view is that with all the youth coming in they will be the #1 by 2011.
I admit that I poached sime of it of him but not all.
He is my friend and I know him well, he allowed me.

ZoraxDoom said:
FINALLY! Another Bangladesh fan! :) You don't know how annoying it gets being the only Bangla fan here at times...

I DO NOT GO FOR BANGLADESH BUT I LIKE THEM. I LIKE MOST UNDERDOG TEAMS BECUASE THEY REALLY TRY AND WIN SOME GAMES YOU THOUGHT THEY HAD NO CHANCE IN!!

Bangladesh are just like Sri lanka 20 years ago, they are progressing, and look where sri lanka are today 20 years on.

cnbd_novice said:
This is Jokes forum. :rolleyes: and you killed it.

Please note: That not all Indian parents "beat" there children. Barley any do. DOn't want any steryoetipcle (SP) remarks against indians in the future.
Its mildly funny btw.

Users who are viewing this thread