I need BIG help

aedt0000

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey yall..
i have read thru almost every thread but things r not making alot of sense to me..
if one of da admins can answer my questions in this thread it wuld be a BIG favor.

1. I installed the game but its running tooooooooo friekin fast...i cant even see the ball.. the demo i installed worked fine first n then did the same thing. sum1 please help me here.
2. i downloaded almost all the patches n graphics. i am thinking all i need 2 do is unzip them to the root. if this is not the case can sum1 please inform me.

fyi...my p.c is a fujitsu-siemens laptop, 1.5 gb RAM, 1.8 ghz centrino with 64 mb ati radeon 9700 vga card.
Please help...n it wuld be a big favor if u guys...especially the admins (respect to them all...doin a gr8 job wid the bugs n all)
im dying to play this game man...please help

Ledme

Club Cricketer
I wouldn't die to play this game... :rolleyes:

aedt0000

School Cricketer
hehehe...arite Ledme..mayb u r rite..
i got the game working...in the BIOS there is an option that starts the Intel SpeedStep technology..
as sum1 had mentioned in another forum...when the laptop is started on Battery...SpeedStep runs to maximize battery use and the game runs super fast..i turned the feature to maximum performance..and the game is runnin normally..hope this helps everyone who has the same problem.
Ledme...u need to be a cricket friek to feel this...i play outdoor cricket in Dubai in 50 degrees under the sun...n luv every second of it...
"i dont like cricket..i luv it"

dannybecks

Club Cricketer
how did you do it? exactly?
because im in the same situation as you. although not dying to play it i wouldnt mind having a go!

aedt0000

School Cricketer
if u hve a laptop...first plug in the power and then start your laptop...dont start it on battery..
also..check the BIOS for the INTEL SPEEDSTEP technology thingy..ull knw wht i mean then
lemme knw if u dont get it 2 work

Users who are viewing this thread