ICC 3 Players

The two times he didnt get to the 100 mark,his scores were 48 and 32.

Anthony Ireland seems to be really good, any takers??? Also I have found that Dwayne Bravo is really good

The two that have done well for me on my 2 day trial have been StanleyKevan(off the youth) and Rohit Sharma on the International Arena.

Last edited:
Yeah Pettini always gets an England call-up.
Broad is a good bowler on my games, just very expensive, goes for a lot of runs, but does take wickets.

newman of surrey is a one day god along with brown

i find a young wicket keeper called lee goddard and neil dexter who starts at kent are very good, both average over 60 for me.

Goddard and Ireland are really good.
Hamish Marshall is also great, especially as hes a kolpak !!
and james Adams, the opener from hampshire averaged 40odd during my trial

These are the successful (not world famous) players on my game with India internationally:

Manoj Tiwary (Tests)
Robin Uthappa (ODI - No. 1 batsman in ODIs currently)
Vishal Bhatia (Both forms)
Shikhar Dhawan (ODI, and slightly Tests)
Pragyan Ojha (Tests)
Ranadeb Bose (ODI)
Shantakumaran Sreesanth (Both forms)
Pankaj Dharmani (Tests - Wicketkeeper)
Subramanian Badrinath (Tests)
Mithun Manhas (ODI)
Akash Chopra (Tests)
Abhishek Jhunjhunwala (Both forms)

India has way too many good players! >_< The bolded ones are the standouts. I'll post screenshots when possible.

Last edited:
Zimbabwe openers are good. in WC & one ODI they got 100+ partnership twice against me while chasing 300++ score, but after that the rest 8 fall for 50 or something...
And Fawad Alam is not that worse either :)

I won the WC with Pakistan... Younis played 10 innings with 5 NO's and scored 630 runs at an average of including 3 100's and 3 50's

Yeah, same thing happened to me YK played brilliant. :happy

Last edited:
dhoni - 3 odi centurys / 4

great player oh and brad hodge in my lancashire team is on fire

has anyone had success with broad?

i have him in the second season at yorkshire. he doesnt take wickets at better than 31 at the moment. but he is lively and there chances created when he bowls.

anyone know if he will improve?

Also a FMG member I believe?

Users who are viewing this thread