PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Also I would love to remove one team from World Cup to make 14 but if all are active then I may allow a new user to own India and I will start managing weak team like Canada so that we get full 16 enrollments.

Netherlands display new kit ahead of
World Cup and Commonwealth Bank Series

Netherlandscricketlogo.jpg

0d85ccdb0067b6ef6c923fa500c1e20c.png

The Netherlands have today announced the use of a new kit ahead of the World Cup and Commonwealth Bank series as displayed above by captain Michael Swart.

(Apologies for the quality).

As days are passing and we are coming closer and closer to the main tournament, I want to confirm whether all these users are still available to play for the World Cup and that's why to check this I want every owner to quote this message and say "I am there to win the World Cup".

Deadline: 72 hours

If users fail to reply then they will be removed from the ownership and new users might get chance to own better teams or even the old ones who have weak side may get chance to lead a strong side.

So guys start quoting

Current Owners:
Afghanistan - @bvnr410 (PSN: bvnr)
Australia - @Cricz25 (PSN: AARU140814)
Bangladesh - @AL_Amin (PSN: Corninmyhorn)
England - @lonewolf5646 (PSN: lonewolf5646)
India - @rishabh96 (PSN: rishabhtandon96)
Ireland - @Ishaan k (PSN: kukricommando)
Kenya - @francisjery (PSN: francisjery)
Nepal - @VinitPhilip (PSN: Vinitphilip)
Netherlands - @SamP (PSN ID: Ask via PM)
New Zealand - @Solomon (PSN: solo_1811)
Pakistan - @RIZZYX (PSN: xx-1mr4n-xx)
South Africa - @issue (PSN: x125874x)
Sri Lanka - @chaman82 (PSN: chamanchindi82)
West Indies - @kushari (PSN: ujjwal8281)
Zimbabwe - @DavidTheMan (PSN: DavidTheMan29)

I request someone to please post my message in whatsapp group so that everyone can quote this.
Thank you.

I am in @rishabh96 , I will participate

It could perhaps instead be an attributing problem causing spinners to bowl to slow? If you look at the twitch feed a lot of balls are dipping before passing the batsman.

I am there to win the World Cup.. Definitely I am on board with Mighty West Indies.. Bring it on.....

As days are passing and we are coming closer and closer to the main tournament, I want to confirm whether all these users are still available to play for the World Cup and that's why to check this I want every owner to quote this message and say "I am there to win the World Cup".

Deadline: 72 hours

If users fail to reply then they will be removed from the ownership and new users might get chance to own better teams or even the old ones who have weak side may get chance to lead a strong side.

So guys start quoting

Current Owners:
Afghanistan - @bvnr410 (PSN: bvnr)
Australia - @Cricz25 (PSN: AARU140814)
Bangladesh - @AL_Amin (PSN: Corninmyhorn)
England - @lonewolf5646 (PSN: lonewolf5646)
India - @rishabh96 (PSN: rishabhtandon96)
Ireland - @Ishaan k (PSN: kukricommando)
Kenya - @francisjery (PSN: francisjery)
Nepal - @VinitPhilip (PSN: Vinitphilip)
Netherlands - @SamP (PSN ID: Ask via PM)
New Zealand - @Solomon (PSN: solo_1811)
Pakistan - @RIZZYX (PSN: xx-1mr4n-xx)
South Africa - @issue (PSN: x125874x)
Sri Lanka - @chaman82 (PSN: chamanchindi82)
West Indies - @kushari (PSN: ujjwal8281)
Zimbabwe - @DavidTheMan (PSN: DavidTheMan29)

I request someone to please post my message in whatsapp group so that everyone can quote this.
Thank you.

I am thr to win the World Cup..nt sure If I can :spy

@SamP What a game! Your spinners put me in a spot of bother. At one stage NZ was 76/8 and the experienced Vettori and Franklin saw the team through.

New Zealand win their first T20 game by 2 wickets
Netherlands - 112 allout (19.5 overs)
New Zealand - 113/8 (11.1 overs)

I guess if it's allowed I've gotta use this tactic sometime, slower ball shortish spinners.
i didnt even know that i was playing with u until u told me that u r Sam :lol

I was playing with my custom team which i created. Bowling slow short balls ( pitching more than six meters) with the spinners is not allowed in the leagues. I guess even i didnt any ball more than six meters with spinners

Users who are viewing this thread