PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
@rishabh96 Kenya is going with the same squad who are playing in Hadlee Series[DOUBLEPOST=1409410718][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Cricz25 @francisjery can we play any ground in Australia? I guess there are 4 Australian ground in this game SCG, Bradman Oval, Adelaide Oval and MCG. Maybe give each team a home ground when they are hosting the game
You can any select Australian ground for Commonwealth Bank Series. Try any ground you would like to play in.

Last edited:
Netherlands announce squad for
Commonwealth bank series

Netherlandscricketlogo.jpg

1. Michael Swart
    c.png
  2. Peter Borren
  3. Wesley Barresi
  4. Logan van Beek
  5. Mudassar Bukhari
  6. Ben Cooper
  7. Tim Gruijters
  8. Timm van der Gugten
  9. Tom Heggelman
  10. Ryan Ten Doeschate
  11. Vivian Kingma
  12. Ahsan Malik
  13. Stephan Myburgh
  14. Michael Rippon
  15. Pieter Seelaar
  16. Michael Swart
  17. Eric Szwarczynski
  18. Paul Van Meekeren
(Do I now wait for @rishabh96 to put the squad together for me on CA? Would have thought we'd rate similar to Ireland by the way ;).)

(@francisjery Also, can we play for example round 2 matches before round 1 or must we keep to the schedule? My personal thought would be allow people to play the first 3 rounds whenever they want and then the same for the 2nd 3 round set once everyones completed the first set)
@SamP we always prefer our managers to play according to the opponents availability. It will save time as well. You can finish all six league matches if u can schedule ur matches with the oppononents

Fair enough then, if anyone's available for the commonwealth bank series and my squad has been uploaded I'll be available this evening ;).

I was just a bit confused by the rounds but can see now that they're for aesthetics/easy planning :).

@SamP we can play.. is your team ready? I am two hrs ahead of UK time. Let me know what time suits you.

@SamP we can play.. is your team ready? I am two hrs ahead of UK time. Let me know what time suits you.

Can't see the team up yet so presume @rishabh96 is still putting it together :), the ideal time would probably be in about 2 hours if possible :) (although dependent on what I'm doing when the teams done I may be available asap)?

I will start working on your teams at 12 AM IST because I will reach home by that time.

you can add me on psn in the mean time solo_1811

@rishabh96 : Bro..added 5 new players at the bottom to the squad you uploaded earlier. Please add them.

1. D. Warner
2. S. Watson
3. M. Clarke (C)
4. George Bailey
5. S. Smith
6. B. Haddin
7. M. Johnson
8. P. Siddle
9. N. Lyon
10. J. Pattinson
11. M. Starc
12. G. Maxwell