PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
@francisjery I know the remaining matches are going to be a dead rubber but it is important to complete the matches. @Ishaan k @francisjery @lonewolf5646 We need to complete our group stages before this Friday midnight GMT. If in case it doesn't get completed by then both the teams will be awarded 1 pt each.

@lonewolf5646 @francisjery the best of 3 finals can be played from Saturday onwards. Good Luck guys! May the best team win.

@Ishaan k can we start our second preliminary match by today (27th August) by 1630 EST. As per the post from @Solomon we need to finish the matches by Friday.

@Cricz25 Sorry for the delay, you still up for our short T20 tour mate? If so I'll get a squad up asap.

Edit : Unless anyone else wants to join us for a quick perhaps 4 matches each T20 tri-series?

I deleted the my message to SamP by mistake.

We are arranging a qaudrangular T20 series between the teams Australia (@Cricz25) vs New Zealand (@Solomon) vs Netherlands (@SamP) vs Kenya (me)

@SamP I sent you a PM few days with my mobile number. Send me a message in what app or send me a PM with your mobile number and country code.

Apparently my device (samsung tablet) is unsupported by whatsapp, getting a new phone in a couple of weeks time that will hopefully support it however.

Hadlee Series

Ireland (@Ishaan k) vs Kenya (@francisjery) - 2nd Preliminary Match

Ireland - 87/10 (14.1 overs)

Kenya - 89/0 (5.3 Overs)

Kenya won by 10 Wickets

IRL_vs_KEN_Main.jpg

IRL_vs_KEN_1.jpg

IRL_vs_KEN_2.jpg

@francisjery @lonewolf5646 @Ishaan k

Hadlee series preliminary matches are over after the Ireland Cricket Board Manager (@Ishaan k ) took an early flight to Ireland after an embarrassing 5 straight losses in the series. They couldn't even wait to complete their final game against New Zealand, who is also out of the tournament after suffering losses against team England and Kenya. New Zealand was looking for their second win against Ireland to see that their opponents had already left the hotel room without informing the Board. Both the teams share 1 pt each as the game is cancelled.

I would suggest ICC Board Chairman (@rishabh96 ) to check with every team if they are really serious in participating in the World Cup and not run away mid tournament.

Moving on.. That makes it undoubtedly the two best teams in the series to head for the best of 3 finals. NZB wishes @lonewolf5646 and @francisjery all good luck and may the best team win. Thank you for participating.

Since the Hadlee Series is almost over, New Zealand (@Solomon) is flying to Australia (@Cricz25) to join Netherlands (@SamP) for Quadrangular T20 Series. Kenya (@francisjery) will rush to Australia once they finish their final matches against England in the Hadlee series. Here we go:

Commonwealth Bank T20 Series
(Quadrangular Series)

CBS.jpg

Australia vs New Zealand vs Netherlands vs Kenya
Each team will play the other teams twice and the top two teams will move to the final to play a best of three T20 matches

Fixtures are as follows

Round 1
Australia vs New Zealand
Netherlands vs Kenya

Round 2
Australia vs Netherlands
New Zealand vs Kenya

Round 3
Australia vs Kenya
New Zealand vs Netherlands

Round 4
New Zealand vs Australia
Kenya vs Netherlands

Round 5
Netherlands vs Australia
Kenya vs New Zealand

Round 6
Kenya vs Australia
Netherlands vs New Zealand

Finals

Best of three matches played between the top two teams from the league matches.

Good luck to the teams. And our slogan all the time May the Best Team Win :thumbs

@Cricz25 @francisjery can we play any ground in Australia? I guess there are 4 Australian ground in this game SCG, Bradman Oval, Adelaide Oval and MCG. Maybe give each team a home ground when they are hosting the game

Netherlands announce squad for
Commonwealth bank series

Netherlandscricketlogo.jpg

1. Michael Swart
    c.png
  2. Peter Borren
  3. Wesley Barresi
  4. Logan van Beek
  5. Mudassar Bukhari
  6. Ben Cooper
  7. Tim Gruijters
  8. Timm van der Gugten
  9. Tom Heggelman
  10. Ryan Ten Doeschate
  11. Vivian Kingma
  12. Ahsan Malik
  13. Stephan Myburgh
  14. Michael Rippon
  15. Pieter Seelaar
  16. Michael Swart
  17. Eric Szwarczynski
  18. Paul Van Meekeren
(Do I now wait for @rishabh96 to put the squad together for me on CA? Would have thought we'd rate similar to Ireland by the way ;).)

(@francisjery Also, can we play for example round 2 matches before round 1 or must we keep to the schedule? My personal thought would be allow people to play the first 3 rounds whenever they want and then the same for the 2nd 3 round set once everyones completed the first set)

Last edited:
Yes @SamP. I will give you the squad by today only.
@Solomon I will start attendance policy tomorrow. I hope I get response but if I don't, we will see changes in squads.

:nz: Squad for Commonwealth Bank Series

1. :wkb: B McCullum :c:
2. :bat: M Gutpill
3. :bat: H Rutherford
4. :bat: R Taylor
5. :wkb: L Ronchi
6. :ar: C Anderson
7. :ar: D Vettori
8. :bwl: J Patel
9. :bwl: N McCullum
10. :bwl: T Boult
11. :bat: K Williamson
12 :bwl: N Wagner
13 :wkb: B Watling
14 :bat: D Brownlie
15 :bwl: K Mills
16 :bwl: T Southee
17 :bwl: McClenaghan
18 :ar: J Neesham
19 :bat: C Munro
20 :bwl: M Gillespie
21 :bwl: I S Sodhi
22 :bat: Grant Elliot
23 :ar: James Franklin
24 :ar: Jesse Ryder
25 :bat: Anton Devcich

@rishabh96 please add the bottom 4 players to the existing squad.

Users who are viewing this thread