PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Pakistan
1. Ahmad Shazad
2. Nasir Jamshed
3. Umar Amin
4. Misbah Ul Haq (c)
5. Younis Khan
6. Umar Akmal
7. Kamral Akmal
8. Abdul Razzaq
9. Shoaib Malik
10. Shahid Afridi
11. Mohammed Hafeez
12. Bilawal Bhatti
13. Saeed Ajmal
14. Abdur Rahman
15. Junaid Khan
16. Wahab Riaz
17. Muhammad Sami
18. Muhammad Irfan
Done. ATB.

Herewith the Protea Squad going to the World Cup.

1. AB. De Villiers (Captain)
2. Quinton de Kock (WK)
3. Hashim Amla
4. Faf du Plessis
5. Farhaan Behardien
6. Colin Ingram
7. Rilee Rossouw
8. J.P. Duminy
9. David Miller
10. Dean Elgar
11. Albie Morkel
12. Morne Morkel
13. Dale Steyn
14. Imran Tahir
15. Vernon Philander
16. Lonwabo Tsotsobe
17. Robin Peterson
18. Marchant de Lange

South Africa available for download
All the best. :)

@SamP

When are you available for our opening world cup match?

@RIZZYX Fancy starting this evening mate? Can play for 1-1.5 hours from about just before 8pm if you want? Should be able to get about half an innings done in that time.

If so do you mind setting up the game format as I've managed to screw all mine up!

Last edited:
@SamP

Let me know what time you will be available today.

@Ishaan k Hi......I think you are the manager of Ireland team......can we start the playing the Bangladesh vs Ireland ODI..... Let me know the timings that are good for you....

Opening World Cup Game - Pakistan (Rizzyx) vs Netherlands (Samp)

Match froze when Netherlands were chasing at 38/6 with no option for either of us to save, so Netherlands began the innings again chasing a revised 112 from 44 overs with 4 wickets in hand. They managed 52/4 giving them a total of 90/10 and handing Pakistan a victory by 57 runs. Razzaq was the MOM, with a dazzling bowling performance on a tailor made pitch for him picking up 7 wickets to go along with his 26* with the bat.

IMAG0737.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0741.jpg

ok @phani I can play Sunday morning at 10 am EDT or Saturday depending on Valarian

ok @phani I can play Sunday morning at 10 am EDT or Saturday depending on Valarian

Sure.... just one hour after will be good for me i.e 11 AM EDT on coming saturday or sunday.... Let me know... :cheers

Playing v Afghanistan at the moment :). Gave me a bit of a shock when opening bowler started at nearly 100mph :D.

Users who are viewing this thread