PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Does anyone actually know aruns PSN yet?

Can I just ask what running camera everyone uses with close batsman view as well? Is it just me or do all of them seem delayed?

BREAKING NEWS:

The Zimbabwe coach was fired yesterday after the loss to NZ, this comes after the coach has not been able to won a single competitive game in over three months. The lost against NZ was the last straw and the coach will now focus only on this own career. As a result Zimbabwe had to withdraw from the tournament.

BREAKING NEWS:

The Zimbabwe coach was fired yesterday after the loss to NZ, this comes after the coach has not been able to won a single competitive game in over three months. The lost against NZ was the last straw and the coach will now focus only on this own career. As a result Zimbabwe had to withdraw from the tournament.

Sad to see such message as If it would have been real cricket, no team would have withdrawn this way and that too from a tournament like World Cup.
To me, it doesn't matter how good you are. Sport is all about playing and competing. Whatever you do in cricket and in sport, enjoy it, be positive and try to win - Ian Botham

England just outplayed india in all departments and as a result thumping win for England over india

vafO8EP.jpg

CptY6R7.jpg

2IfZD0x.jpg
Puneet please rotate the pics before uploading. It difficult to update the stats

Pakistan (@RIZZYX) vs India (@VinitPhilip) - Match report.

The much awaited clash between two of Cricket mad nations, who happen to be neighbours, yet bitter rivals took place last week. For some this was just another match, but for any Pakistani or Indian this was what it is all about. Pakistan won the toss and put in India to bat first and face the music. India crumbled under the pressure early on, losing 5 wickets with only 25 on the board. All was not lost for India though as bizarrely among the 5 wickets to fall were Zaheer Khan, Ashwin and Jadeja who all had been promoted up the order, a plan that failed to prove fruitful.

With 5 wickets down, In came India's best batsman Virat Kohli and with him the talented Gautam Ghambir. They put on a masterful partnership bringing India right back into the game. When Ghambir was finally dismissed, India had moved onto 140, giving Kohli and Ghambir a partnership of 115. In came Raina at number 7, but he faltered very early trying to loft his 3rd ball over the covers only to sky the ball to Nasir Jamshed at cover. With India at 140 for 7, Pakistan would have felt they had a great chance of keeping India to below 200, but Kohli had other ideas in mind, he took his batting to another level lofting a number of high and handsome sixes into the crowed. Yuvraj Singh batting at 10 and Shami at 11 also provided brisk cameos whilst Kohli raced to his century. India were finally bowled out for 241 in the 48th over, giving their bowlers a very challenging total to defend.

The Pakistan top order seemed to be playing a replay of India's top order, losing 4 quick wickets with only 24 on the board. This bough Pakistan's best batsman Younis Khan and the young Umar Amin together with Pakistan on the wheels and still requiring more than 200 runs with only 6 wickets in hand. The pair played some faultless cricket, going at 4 an over. India still felt like they were in it as the run rate was slowly creeping up to 6 an over and at one point even went over a run a ball. But the pair kept going not worrying about the required rate and both batsman reached half centuries, with Amin reaching his from a staggering 81 balls. Younis Khan finally fell trying to cut a straight ball to the vacant third man region, a rash shot, and one that was perhaps not needed with a run a ball required. By this time the partnership had reached 165 for the 5th wicket, surpassing the brilliant partnership of Kohli and Ghambir earlier in the day.

Despite partnership between Khan and Amin, Pakistan still had work to do, requiring 80 from 12 overs. Now Amin really came to the fore, cutting a few deliveries for 4 and lofting the ball over mid on. Amin went on to reach his maiden ODI century, and saw Pakistan home with almost 5 overs to spare with 3 wickets in hand. Amin ended with an unbeaten 113 from 124 balls, moving from 50 to 113 in only 42 balls.

In the end, it was another breath taking Pakistan vs India match, something these two sides often bring to their fans.

MOM: U Amin.
Scores: Ind: 241/10 Pak: 242/7
Result: Pak won by 3 wickets.

Match Summary:
IMAG0759.jpg
@RIZZYX could you please post the India and Pakistan innings scorecard. I need it for stats

Defeated Nepal. Bravo s got it again. Francis plz note dwayne got 8 wicket
Summary
IMG_20141011_191213.jpg

1st Innings

IMG_20141011_191249.jpg

2nd Innings

IMG_20141011_191321.jpg

England are looking unstoppable.

They are the first side to qualify for the quarter finals.

Congrats @lonewolf5646

Can I join Tournament Guys?[DOUBLEPOST=1413244777][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, Every one

Can I join this tournament plz reply atlist yes or no?

Can I join Tournament Guys?[DOUBLEPOST=1413244777][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, Every one

Can I join this tournament plz reply atlist yes or no?
We are already half way in the tournament. Lets see if we can add you in the next season

Bangladesh vs New Zealand @francisjery

Match Summary:
IMAG0031.jpg

New Zealand Innings:
IMAG0032.jpg

Bangladesh Innings:
IMAG0033.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1413265693][/DOUBLEPOST]Bangladesh vs Nepal @francisjery

Match Summary:
IMAG0028.jpg

Nepal Innings:
IMAG0029.jpg