ICC III - Bugs and Errors Thread

Imran Farhat was retired hurt.But he decided to come back and play again but I could not change the field and other things

Attachments

• bug.JPG
    bug.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 101
my icc 3 wont load up atm. it checks disc, goes to a window with blackness, then i wait and nothing happens, so i click on the tab at the bottom of the screen, 3/4 of the screen goes black, and i hear the opening music for about 2 seconds, then it crashes. Just for good measure i'll say that my icc 2006 ashes isnt working either, it loads up and goes black for a second and then its gone.

I am playing a game as Middlesex/New Zealand. At the end of 2010 season, I have completed the contracts for next season screens. New Zealand is due to tour India, however whenever I click pick NZ squad, the game crashes. Help anyone?

i dont really no but i no some one has did it befor go to there website and look for contact us maybe.

I'm guessing that you took part in the Tri Nations tournament, made the final, and played through it - rather than "auto played" it ? (were you touring England last year as NZ ?)

The game dates get cocked up if you do this, leaving either unfinished fixtures at season end, or missing fixtures. When you come to start a new season the game either go back a screen or crashes (this seems OS dependant)

It's been like this since ICC2000, at the time I think people sent the files to Chris himself to fix, I don't know if he still offers the service, but after 8 years perhaps the better option would have been to fix the bloody code, it's been there long enough, and people have mentioned it often enough. :noway

Paul Clarke

Yeah I toured England last year as NZ (and smashed them I might add!). There was however, no tri-nations tournament. Only tests, T20 and ODIs. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any tri-series tournaments in my version at all.

Yeah I toured England last year as NZ (and smashed them I might add!). There was however, no tri-nations tournament. Only tests, T20 and ODIs. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any tri-series tournaments in my version at all.

It'll be the England tour and the ODI though.

Well done for beating them - I reckon it will happen in real life in a few weeks.

PC

I have no doubt!!!! What better way to build confidence in a team than smashing the minnows of test cricket, Bangladesh and then England. LOL :laugh

For the New Zealand records, best innings bowling is hadlee with 15-something, and the match is him with 9-something, they're mixed up.

And shouldn't Oram and Mills be classified as MF not M bowlers?

Like this there are many mistakes in cricket 2007 also. They made medium fast bowlers to medium bowlers. Sometimes spin bowlers to medium bowler :P

Users who are viewing this thread