icc International cup

ok i found it. i didnt see it befor cause there was something else writen there and then greencarrot2 edited it.
Hey there isnt anything in the .zip file posted(.sav file or his lineup)

Last edited:
Shake_12 said:
borncricketer post ur innings asap you have till torw 12am to post it up
Oh well thanks for your time shake_12 but i am already done.
England lost 2 wickets in the first 2 overs but then solanki and strauss were doing some damage then 2 quick wickets put srilanka back in to the game. But then it was freddies turn to hit a few sixes which put england into the driving seat. Flintoffs 50 took england to a comfortable victory against Srilanka

Last edited:
Well Sri Lanka didn't play well. After a dramatic start they lost some early wickets and leveled out the run rate. I think on another day it would have been closer.

borncricketer said:
ok i elect to field. Attached is my line up

This might seem a bit random (but it isn't), but the first person who 'wins' the toss and is brave enough to bat first in any of the knockout rounds can have 50 reputation points :)

zimrahil said:
This might seem a bit random (but it isn't), but the first person who 'wins' the toss and is brave enough to bat first in any of the knockout rounds can have 50 reputation points :)

i agree wif zimrahil... can u help me monitor this torn zimrahil? since u have good ideas maybe u can help improve dis torn?

Well don't think I will have time to monitor this closely. but will certainly help where possible

Just let me know when someone chooses to bat first in the knockout rounds please ;)

Users who are viewing this thread