ICC Official Records (vCash is the prize!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's my contribution...I've PM'd the rar file

Most 1 Day Runs in Season & Most FC Centuries in a Season
ablettseasonhj7.png

Most wickets in a T20 match
2020matchfo1.png

Most T20 season runs
smithamazinseasonir7.png

Highest T20 Total in win
twenty20bestkm6.png

Highest T20 Individual innings (Sureshot I have proof in the guy's career record this was T20)
119no2020nl6.png

OD Highest Team & Individual Scores
50overbestbx3.png

Navin-boss have you sent your save file to Sureshot to verify your game is in normal mode. Without sending him the save file all your records won't count.

Jaztheman added 30 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

woopen7.jpg

Most First Class Wickets in an innings:
10-45, James Anderson, Lancashire vs Yorkshire

Most First Class Wickets in a match:
17-100, James Anderson, Lancashire vs Yorkshire

That's it I think. Just played this epic rival match and thought I'd come straight here. Will send you the Save file now Sureshot.

Navin-boss have you sent your save file to Sureshot to verify your game is in normal mode. Without sending him the save file all your records won't count.

Its saving that the upload of Zip file is failed.I dunno why its saying like that..And Hants and Surrey's will be sent to Sureshot.I think Sureshot knows that Hants's file is in normal as i sent him but he was unable to get it.And if he is able to open the Hants file then i will send Surrey's file.

Yeah, when I tried to upload my cap file as a .rar it failed too.

You have to put both the .cap and .sav files into the .rar file. That might be the problem you are having.

Sureshot added 6 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

I am here to break the highest ODI Total, Biggest ODI winning margin, highest individual ODI score, Most FC wickets in a match, Highest Test total in a win, and highest test winning margin. I don't have a screenshot, but in my .cap file J.Corbett scored 363* to set the highest individual test innings record.

The cap file is failing on me atm, but I posted it in the cap file thread earlier. It's still on the last page so for now you'll have to check it from there.

Okay, I found the file. It is in easy mode though, the reason why I am asking for the save files is to verify that the game is in normal mode. I thought I had made this clear in the rules, I've put a new one in though.

Sureshot added 4 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Here is the one where Flintoff scored 360 something i think for England. I'm pretty sure it's this file.

I am getting an error with this. 'Unable to load file. Unrecognisable format' when I try the link.

I've got some for ICC05. Partnerships and stuff. I'll get pics and send the save file tommorrow.

But for now, some records from an old save file (Which I think I deleted...I'll have to check):

Cheapest five-fer
ownagebyrazzakqp1.jpg

Most runs in an over
dontmesskt1.jpg

Best bowling figures (OD)
viruzb3.jpg

Best allround performance
afridi1manshowvs6.jpg

I think my save files are now verified by Sureshot.My save files are in Normal mode.I have Pm'ed Sureshot.So i can continue to do records! ;)

navin-boss added 42 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Highest Victory Margin:

HVM.jpg

First post is updated as far as i am atm. Got a record of Jaz's to do though.

Last edited:
I haven't got my V Cash. :-p

Never in ICC 06!!!!(for me)

Highest Individual and team total and Highest Victory Margin!!!!

WCR.jpg

I play ICC III only.I will also take part in this comtest.plzzz tell me how to take a screenshot so that I can post It.?

I have created new record.highest score in an ODI 523/2.sachin made some 280 runs.and I had won the game by some 400 runs against bangladesh world cup opener for india.plzzz check it and add screenshots as I dont now how to do it.i am attaching my files.

Attachments

• Saves By Yogy.rar
    951.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread