ICC Official Records (vCash is the prize!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No record has been set for the Test Match individual batting. So, yes it would be a record.

Records updated, vCash to be given shortly.

Most Economical T20 Bowling figures

my.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Ayub. I was trying to take out the image which wasn't working. Took the wrong one out. But they seemed to be duplicated of each other...

I also need your save file. Instructions in opening post.

got a new record for one day wickets in a season with Jimbob Anderson, ill post it tomorrow night case i cant be bothered tonight lol

Sorry, Ayub. I was trying to take out the image which wasn't working. Took the wrong one out. But they seemed to be duplicated of each other...

I also need your save file. Instructions in opening post.

I forgot to save it will the record still stand and it was in normal even though i can't prove it

Save the game or save the screen shot? Because, you can't exit ICC without saving the game and a screen shot would have to be saved onto your PC to be able to upload it.

I have discovered something. The .sav file I posted earlier (and screenshot I sent to you SS) were from another Durham file, and not the one I used to set the records! I just discovered when trying to play it yesterday. This one is a team full of re-gens and a few NT players. I found it as a .zip in the ICC folder and assumed it was a backup of my old one, but it wasn't.

Well, I trust your word. Can you remember what difficulty level you did those on? For, example, are you one of these players who only ever uses Normal level?

Save the game or save the screen shot? Because, you can't exit ICC without saving the game and a screen shot would have to be saved onto your PC to be able to upload it.

SS Sorry but my dad owns a internet cafe so i can't go on it now as the memory has now wiped out and i only had enough time to upload the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread