ICC Official Records (vCash is the prize!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, Zorax. I'd like to do some records. I will attach a save game file (ICC 06 Ashes Edition), it's with Sussex, in my first season.

Most T20 wickets in a season

Fastest T20 Half-century

Lowest First Class Team Total in a win

I missed out on Most OD runs in a season, by 44 runs, Goodwin was the man who got close. Brilliant batsman.

Having a few problems uploading file. Have no idea why the managements upload isn't working, doing it the same as I did before.

I'm using a file-hosting website.

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=d72023ec422a70e9ee26a9d4609e884a

If someone could verify that for me. (Allowing that the file works...)

Last edited:

Lowest Score in a 20Twenty and still win. i no longer have the game save it was on normal, accept if you wish. I understand if you dont as i dont have the file anymore.

ill download it SS

lancashire666 added 6 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

SS, the first 2 pics you8 have posted are the same but the games is indeed at normal difficulty, and you had a pretty decent season, winning the T20, challenge trophey and 2nd in the championship and pro 40 lol

Thanks, Karl. Yes, it went well. Though Mushy only averaged 38 in FC. Mainly down to Arafat and Kirtley, Yardy took 35 wickets too.

Sorry, Themer.

Thats allright im going to blitz the records in a moment i have 8 or 9 which will get records :P

Good, I've updated my records. Currently asking the other staff if I can award myself vCash or not...:onpc

I can now get on signing some new players for Sussex!

Also, if there is anything in your posts you want me to get rid of, say old save files, then I am more than happy to do so.

Records Woo

Records
Highest FC Score Garforth 445
Highest FC Score 941 for 7 Dec
All Round Performance Rashid 151 and 8 for 127
Worst Bowling Figures Against FC Tremlett 60 Overs 234 for 0
Highest Partnership FC 437 Garforth and Rashid
Most 6's FC Innings 5 Garforth
Most OD Runs in a season Hockney 1135
Best ODI Bowling Figures Shantry 7-15
Best Economic ODI & OD Bowling Figures Shantry 7-15 from 10 overs 1.5 an Over

There may be more i have got there but i can remember, Ill add the game save of the Australia where i got 1030 odd runs another day to get the records for them but i can't be arsed at the moment

Last edited:
Who was the Adam Shantry 7-15 against? Because it can't be ODI and OD...

His 7-15 was against Zimbabwe and as the same as a Test Match being classed as a First Class match an ODI match is also a One Day match

Last edited:
It's not an ODI, it's OD. ODIs are only between 2 international sides. Glamorgan v Zimbabwe is still an OD match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread