ICC Planet Cricket Cup Group Two Thread *Round Two fixtures in #1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sure shot

sure shot u r right we have to sort it that out my talking on any messenger rishi if u have id of yahoo or homail account then please talk on there and we will solve that problem ok sure shot if u have id then u also please give me Thanks friends

my ids
[email protected]
[email protected]
:happy

When rashid and rishi rocks have done there game. I'm still trying to sort out Group One too!

sureshot.. its very fair to give few chances to players to refix their match dates. though, to avoid this being misused. do you have any walkover system.?? [the legitmate contender can post screenshots of time he/she logged in, and time he/she left.

so that the game moves on...:)

Yes, if a time is agreed, but one fails to turn up, then the person who did turn up needs to show an agreement of time to meet up (forward a PM to me for example) and post a screenshot that they were in the ICC lobby, of whichever series of the game they were using. I will then award the win to that person. Then we move on.

Given how much time we have spent trying to get this moving forward, we do need to get going.

3pm PST
or 11am GMT. The match between me and Rashid has been scheduled.
Rashid pls give your acknowledgement on this too, Thanks.:):happy

how does vcash pile up? is it by number of posts?

i wish to use my vcash to buy a win on rashid.. :D

rishi_rocks added 32 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

group 2 rishi rocks vs rashid

rashid wins by 160 runs

I'll get the next round up when Group One have finished, which shouldn't be too long.

vCash is given every time you log in (though limited to once a day), 255 vCash given iirc.

yeah tomg..
he batted insanely in the first 15 overs touching 7 runs an over..without losin a wicket.. i was happy to get 3 quick wickets and then it started all over again, still mgd to restrict him under 330. The same strategy didnt work for chasing , hence all out :(
neways me luking for next round :D

sureshot when next round start tell us plz

sure shot plz tell mine match is with which one next???????

I haven't sorted it yet as I am waiting for Group One to finish. As I said in my above post. You'll know when the next round of fixtures is up.

Round Two fixtures are up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread