ICC Online/Planet Cricket Cup Type Thingy?

ahhh

Thanks Themer for the info.
Yes, I would be interested to join the next time it happens, I hope it doesn't have any minimum ladder rating requirement?

Please keep me updated when it happens again.. thanks
:)

when will this tournament end? I have won the first round game long back. waiting for the next round.:crying

Sorry guys, me and Rob have had problems getting the server to work for us. We (Empire and Childish Things) are still working on it. I have Thursday and Friday as "study leave" days, so will be working on this issue then, with some ideas.

I really am sorry about this, it was going to be good, but I can't control this problem.

hi can i please be cheeky and ask this question here,
Sureshot or anyone else willing to answer.. please tell me what is vcash. and why is to so important people want it?
sorry I am new to forum. Would love to learn the lingos ..;)

Vcash is for just fun as a imaginary money which u gets for your effort on this forum.

but u use it for what..
i did guess it to bimagnary money.. but definetely you would be using it towards something :D

At the moment, the cup is temporarily suspended. Because of server problems for some people. There is a free space as The_Gas has pulled out. It'll be a first come, first serve policy with whoever takes his place. I think there are others who have declared an interest.

can i also participate and play as Northamptonshire plz

can i participate that tournament plz :hpraise:help:boxing:cheers:onpc:upray

Users who are viewing this thread