ICC Online/Planet Cricket Cup Type Thingy?

You work funny hours?

Btw, I am knackered after spending a couple of hours on the bike. So the stuff won't be up until after the ODI finishes.

No but i am not generally on the PC after that time, so if that is the time a game will take place ill need notice.

My online name is Dr.Pepper. I don't think i'll win but I reckon I get through to the knock out stages. Good luck.

I might have just boosted my chances - I just signed Sachin Tendulkar, Rob Key and Paul Collingwood :).

I hope I can compete, I don't expect to win but I don't want to just get hammered by everyone :p.

Woah! What season are you in though?

This is annoying. I'm not getting any good players to sign at the end of the season. I didn't renew Vaughan's contract because I can't really afford these players I don't need and Vaughan has been terrible when not on international duty.

Me too, I was desperate for some good players to reinforce my squad for the tournament looks like a might be a bit bare in terms of good One day batsman.

My squad is shaping up pretty nicely. I need another batsmen, but possibly won't continue till i've been knocked out of this competition. This is the team I should be using. The batsmen you cannot see is a regen who ave. 23 in FC and 17 in OD so he isn't really in with a shout, Blackwell will get some games i believe!

Well balanced I think, impressed with my makeshift number three :D

2z594k6.png

me interested too..

Though I am just in the beginning of building up my team (season 2008, Middlesex), i would be interested to participate in competition.

Its already started, if we do one again make sure you say before we run out of places.

I just signed a couple of Smiths (Graeme Smith and Ed Smith), the SA skipper is a freak in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread