On Hold ICC Pro Club | vote and show your opinion about this leagues

i go with majority...

• Total voters
If I want resume this league again, than I need to update all teams to sim... Let's see what I can do for this league... Atleast I will start a league in next month (a new or IPL/this one)

This league idea is actually one of the best. I was a member in the original version when VC organised. I would like to see this league again instead of some other format. But my suggestion, start fresh and keep less teams (a amount which you can surely manage) then am sure the league will be a hit.

Q3nrDTQ.png

I finally find the league concept which i going to do next as soon i finish on-going IPL league... I will using this 'Cricket Dynasty T20' league thread (all CD T20 details move to page 4) to do this new league concept called ' ICC Pro Club'...

There is lot of work need to do... but i can ensure this will have all good aspect of my own leagues and leagues which i enjoyed the most...

I like to explain a bit about this, so i can create some interest in you...
1. OWN A CLUB - Team in this league will be created by you... So, it will be like owning a Professional Cricket Club with active real life players (from ABD to Zac)...
2. TEAM BUDGET - Every club have budget to sign players, but that not mean you will have every world class players in your club... Every club will have to face problems like, high player wages, other clubs offers better wages, players unavailability due to Int'l fixture, injuries and also player can leave your club (and never comeback) if he not get enough play time...
3. FC, ONE-DAY & T20 - You can build your club which dominate a single format or you can rule all 3 formats of the game...
4. FTP - Each club can arrange tour matches against any active clubs and we also have ranking system for clubs...
5. ICC TOURNAMENTS - We also arrange Club T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy (50 overs), FC Championships, Asia, Euro & other continent Cups (T20 or 50 overs) for every 2 seasons...

You can share your thoughts about this league concept... but to sign-in, you have to wait until my IPL league completed...

5. ICC TOURNAMENTS - We also arrange Club T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy (50 overs), FC Championships, Asia, Euro & other continent Cups (T20 or 50 overs) for every 2 seasons...

Any way clubs cannot participate in ICC tournaments rights. So what is the point?

Any way clubs cannot participate in ICC tournaments rights. So what is the point?
That ICC tournaments for clubs... each clubs will be divided in 4 categories, Asian, European, African and ROTW... so in World Cup there will be qulafiying rounds and best clubs from that will play club world cup... depending on your club rank (top 8) will play Champion Trophy made for clubs... and also continent based cups if needed... top 4 ranked clubs in FC formats play club FC championship too... so totally this will be similar to Cricket Dynasty, but with real life players and club cricket...[DOUBLEPOST=1497602907][/DOUBLEPOST]I like to continue Cricket Dynasty further, but unreal players and no new players in team made me to change the league concept a bit...

but with real life players and club cricket...

I would prefer non-real players itself. Exactly the same way the "original cricket dynasty" was held. The reason is Team which get the top players will be stronger. But with unreal players every match will be interesting.

I know you have planned something but I wish to tell my idea. I was actually thinking of doing it on my own, but am not good at simulating. Anyway the concept is.

Season 1.

1. Lets go with the initial idea of cricket dynasty. Creating players with the point thingy.
2. Set 2 start players per team (can be real life or reel life, your choice) and let the managers auction for that.
3. Have auctions for Home ground, coach, pitch type, even for the continents, stadium capacity etc to drain money from the managers.

Season 2.

Simple. Each team retain 4, all others go into auction and continue your normal idea.

The bets part of cricket dynasty is that you can have your name on the captain sheet and you can never expect anyone particular player to play well or not, it will be full of surprise and fun. Don't take that away.

I am ready to help you in anyway I can. Just drop a private message if my idea was not clear.

I would prefer non-real players itself
Yes some like to use non-real players, may be because as you said it makes league more challenging and interesting... but most likes real players, because it gives more realistic feeling and also gives confidence about squad we having... plus it makes rate a player easier...
The reason is Team which get the top players will be stronger
I think having top players gives strong feelings about
team and help to keep intereste on league for longer periods... but in this League I will not allow to sign every top players in one team... teams have to go through tough transfer window to build a team... there will be no draft or auction in this League... when you launch club, you will have limited budget... once your signup done I will ask your players list you wish to sign through pm... once get list, I will sent you there wages and availability etc... like I set Virat's salary high as possible, may be he cost you 60-70% of your total club budget + he will not available full season... so this type of challenges will be created from start... so every club manager have to be smart and to know there local players well...
Have auctions for Home ground, coach, pitch type, even for the continents, stadium capacity etc to drain money from the managers.
Manager will eventually drain there bank balance... I seen lot of leagues, manager fight over unnecessary players, even he not fit in there lineup they want him for high price... the process of earning money will be slow and challenging, so to have atleast 5-6 top names in your club, than you have to be in top ranked for atleast 2-3 season straight...
Season 2.Each team retain 4, all others go into auction and continue your normal idea.
Team can retain as many players as they wish, even they can sign a player for 2-3 season straight, so they don't need to spend extra money to resign him again for new season... but the challenge is, can team will have same budget like last season?... no, it totally depends on your management skill...
The best part of cricket dynasty is that you can have your name on the captain sheet and you can never expect anyone particular player to play well or not, it will be full of surprise and fun. Don't take that away.
In this League, you can own a team... no Co-manager, all team build on your own likeness... there will be no limit on surprises in this League... how you build a team, which formats you more concrete more... depends on team budget, you might have to sign some young talent on your team... so you can never expect anyone particular player to play well or not...

Well your idea seems interesting. Let's see how it works out. Since this is a new idea why not open a new thread?

Bareilly Blasters
HomeGround - Dori Lal Stadium, Bareilly
Logo - Will Give soon

Club Logo: Same as team.
Club Name: Lahore Qalandars
Home Ground: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

Users who are viewing this thread