Are you serious Atharv?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
:noway

That paper is pretty pathetic. One of the worst papers in India is times of India with Hindustan times giving it a close run .

Agreed that the newspaper has more glam and glitz than others, but they have been pretty decent as far as the news is concerned. I do not think that such a big brand would try to put in fake news.

6ry4nj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Firstly for those who don't know (like me), Dawood (Sheikh Dawood Ibrahim?) is a Mumbai crime boss - sounds like he's one of the biggest in the world.

Secondly, PC regularly links to Times of India stories. It seems to be the default go-to source for Indian copy. Anyway why shoot the messenger? The News of the World is not the greatest paper in Britain either.

What paper do you recommend ahead of Times of India?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
are you Dawood ? :p

Back on topic completely agree that TOI is good source if not best!! They dont have to lie!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
What paper do you recommend ahead of Times of India?

I don't think there is any thats ahead of TOI. Unless you go to the Southern states wherein they prefer 'The Hindu'. But other than that the TOI beats almost all others by a huge margin.

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
Times of India is pretty decent source!! If Watto & Haiddin are caught that will be shame on Cricket

:lol

TOI is toilet paper. those bastards would publish anything for more publicity. Didn't some idiot on TOI publish that IND SL rajkot was fixed and the source was a random text message from a random idiot on this planet?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Firstly for those who don't know (like me), Dawood (Sheikh Dawood Ibrahim?) is a Mumbai crime boss - sounds like he's one of the biggest in the world.

Sheikh Dawood Ibhrahim Kasekar, a Mumbai based don who now lives in Karachi. His daughter is married to Javed Miandad's son. Additionally he was responsible for the Mumbai blasts of 1993.

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
The HINDU used to be pretty good although the quality of it has also gone down recently. Times of India, Hindustan Times are all gutter journalism.

----------

Here it is:

Bookie claims India-Sri Lanka Rajkot ODI was fixed - Times Of India

Right then, he received a text message on his mobile. The sender was a 20-year-old boy from Rajasthan who earlier used to work for him as a cleaner. He wrote: "Sab saude kaat do, aur call mat lena. India match le jar raha hai (Cancel all deals and don't take any further bets. India is winning the game)."

The bookmaker says instinct made him listen to his former employee and he turned out right. India won by three runs.

What kind of source is this?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nice TOI debate going on!! :p

Atharv

Club Cricketer
Agreed that the newspaper has more glam and glitz than others, but they have been pretty decent as far as the news is concerned. I do not think that such a big brand would try to put in fake news.

Being a mainstream paper they will not print fake news but there is nothing much to read there .

:)

----------

I don't think there is any thats ahead of TOI. Unless you go to the Southern states wherein they prefer 'The Hindu'. But other than that the TOI beats almost all others by a huge margin.

Indian Express is OK . DNA was OK in its early days , has slipped a bit, but still pretty good as compared to other two.

Users who are viewing this thread