ICC Supersoakers Official Thread

So should we announce that Jamaica will be our home stadium? I'm itching to play lol, even though we don't even have a full team.

Name: Ollie Woods
Batting style: LHB
Bowling style: Left Arm Fast
Player type: Allrounder

Although I'm only a player in this team, I'd have to say that we need more 'pure' bowlers and batsmen, since a lot of the aplications are allrounders.

Could someone please explain this to me. What is the competition concerning? a pc game? if yes which one? sorry if i sound annoying.

Sohummisra I think that some of our players should have our logo as their sigs, which could then be, linked to this thread. It should attract more people to our team.
What do you think?

Sure, that's what I have. But I don't want to force anyone to do anything. I have already provided this 'resource' on the first post, if anyone cares to use it.

@Pace-Ace: Cricsim is basically a cricket simulator league. We get into teams and have identical averages. A program is then used to simulate the matches by the league administrator(s). Essentially, our skill does not matter in the scheme of things, but it is an opportunity to make fun of others at the expense of our luck, and have a little fun.

Hi.I want to join this team.

NAME:Shan111

Batting Allrounder

Right Hand middle order batsman( 4 or 5) [Avg:38.88 Str rt:81.5]

Right Hand Legbreak Bowler [Avg: 25.34]

HI, i'd like to join the team:

NAME: w3lshrugby
BATTING STYLE: RHB
BOWLING STYLE: Leg Spin
PLAYER TYPE: Bowler

hey ill switch myself...take one for the team or what have you. change me from a leggie all rounder to a pure fast bowler. that would cool i think and fitting with my user name dont you think?

Welcome new members and mutated ones ;).

Thanks, Sami007, you have helped the team balance quite a bit. Depending on the rest of the four players on the squad, you may be batting up the order. Our first XI is the first eleven to sign up. The balance doesn't look perfect but it'll do for now. We may play a few practice matches with this team to check it out.

I'll join too mate:

Name: Propmanoz
Type: RH, Medium Fast, Bowling all-rounder, or RH, Fast-Medium Bowler (whichever is preferable for the team situation)

Also, given we're the "ICC" should we have our home ground in Dubai (where the real ICC is building their super complex thingy)?

Except we're not really the ICC, we're just making fun of them.
Which is why we should actually base operations in Zimbabwe. Err....

Okay, I'm taking you in as a pure bowler.

Propmanoz, you'll be playing in our 5th and 6th practice games against Pakistani legends. This is simply because I've already simmed games 3 and 4 when you had not yet joined.

And announcement to all team members: do not worry about being dropped and added during the practice/preseason stage. We will simply be experimenting with team balance to find the perfect fit. Also, keep in mind that team strength lies in pure skills. This means that if you have changed your mind over wanting to bowl (we don't need ten players who can bowl) or batting (since you'll be down the order anyway), take one for your team and change into pure batsmen or bowler now, while you still can.

Users who are viewing this thread