ICC Supersoakers Official Thread

I think my bowling needs to be improved although I was highest wicket take against Legends.

In line with the changes I suggested, Turbanation has been changed into a batsman. One of the following three will also be made a batsman, depending on the record in the final few games:

1. Stephen Cooper
2. Maxkarter
3. Nik

I'll try to do what I can to ensure that yall get bowling, but I can't really control it!

Actually you can lol, by pressing spacebar inbetween overs. I discovered that the other day lol.

Hmm, that wouldn't really sim the game ideally then. I'll see maybe I'll do it in the match against PC rockers or some other practice game.

damn guys...whos got 12 wickets at an avg oif 23? THATS RIGHT. :-p

hey now...they are wickets none-the-less. im in form and thats all that matters!

Ste and Nik have been made batsmen. If you have any problems with this team selection, please tell me right now. As of now, yall were the only batting all-rounders without wickets. The reason yall did not get bowling is because we had enough bowlers in the team with higher averages to bowl out 50 overs. SOrry about that..

I believe we can readjust strategy at the trading period and if our bowling is suffering, that is when we will make that change.

damn guys...whos got 12 wickets at an avg oif 23? THATS RIGHT. :-p

lol, whose got 8 wickets at an average of 12.25 and a strike-rate of 16.6?? :P That's right!!

hey dude...were teammates! as long as we both get it. i think you and i will be the Shoaib and Sami, Balaji and Pathan, McGrath and Lee of this team

Yeah i was thinking along those same lines too. lol

(And dont worry, it was a good natured jibe/attempt at establishing a joking good natured, healthy competition between the pure bowlers, especially us pacemen) lol

Users who are viewing this thread