ICC Supersoakers Official Thread

The team is full as far as I know. You will have to wait until next season. Or open your own team.

Well he can do that next season also Sohummisra ;)
Pity some people have woken up late about this league.

Hello everyone, due to Sohumi not being able to come here during the pre-season, he has given me the duty of selecting the team for the rest of the pre-season. I have decided that you will all get a game (probably). If (hopefully) we reach the later stages of the competition, then I will probably select a team based on their play in this tournament alone, and not the practice matches.
Thanks,
Temporary Manager - w3lshrugby aka rhys

Well I hope that your strategy works for us Rhys, altho we should be able to get a good run during the tourney!

Don't you worry, as you have already stated a million times everywhere you could that you beat us. We'll be back with vengence, and then we will be the ones laughing. just keep this in mind karachi express, he who laughs last, laughs the longest ;)

I see i'm sitting out the next one, and I wish our guys the best of luck. At least this break gives me some time in the nets ;)

Well, the first match was a little disappointing, but I'm sure we can beat the Bitters this time.

Users who are viewing this thread