ICC Supersoakers Official Thread

If I had a complaint you would have heard me already lol. I have no objections to your decision.

Propmanoz said:
Yeah i was thinking along those same lines too. lol

(And dont worry, it was a good natured jibe/attempt at establishing a joking good natured, healthy competition between the pure bowlers, especially us pacemen) lol

Too Right. well kill em all.

sohummisra said:
Our team's looking pretty balanced. 5 batsmen, 3 all rounders, 3 bowlers

True. looks as if we got a proper squad now. Doesn't look as if more people are needed.

Now that we are a balanced team, we should be able to win more matches. And totally cream our opponents.

Cant wait for the league to start!

I think we soaked the PC Rockers well enough! Our team seems to have some coherency now! I'm on a run of form with the bat, and so is Ste. Looking good for the league!

Yeah, though we may have to put in another pure bowler and take an all-rounder out. All depends on performance. Hopefully in the league we will be told the pitch before the game begins.

I'm not gonna be here to manage the team for Thursday and Friday, and the following days if we get into the latter rounds of the preseason tournament. Would anyone like to offer to manage the team in my absence?

Okay awesome. You'll basically just have to tell rickyp the team selection, I think. I'll handle the stats after I get back.

Tomorrow the league kicks off IIRC. I'm really looking forward to this. Our team is capable of doing well and I sincerely hope that we do.

I have full faith in w3lshrugby that he can handle our team while Sohummisra is away.
Its good to have such enthusiasm on our side!

Users who are viewing this thread