PS3: ICC World Twenty20 League-thing

Will do!

We friends on PSN: if you you'll have to track me down since I haven't a clue how PSN works

@IceAgeComing waiting for your confirmation if you want to play right now.
Kindly let me know YES or NO, by next 15 Minutes, so that I can start playing GTAV..:D:D

check your pms!!!

Did you saved the game or Noted the Final Score Card? I could not do it as I got call and I came out of game window..

I think Sri Lanka won by some 100 Runs. Right?

Last edited:
I deserved to lose my game (lost by 101 runs for almighty tweaks sake): I'm just going to say that four of my wickets were total bullshit. Had the nonstriker ran out because he refused to go back: two batsman ran out because they dived too short of the cheese (that's probably user error admittedly) and my last wicket was me planning to block out the last overs to reduce the NRR: and I got the "caught and bowled" glitch as the bowler picked up the ball that stopped after my block. I'm not trying to say that I should have won: I'm just saying that I'm not AS bad as shown here, although I'm going to assume that everyone has the same problems! Can't say that I completely played fair: I did use a few short very slow balls from a medium pacer, but only a couple, I think?

NEPAL VS SRI LANKA - SRI LANKA WON BY 101 RUNS (DL METHOD)

Match originally scheduled for 16 overs, shortened to 12 by a rain delay during the Sri Lanka innings

Sri Lanka Innings - 146/6 off 12 overs

Batting

FDM Karunaratne: Run Out (Gauchan): 49(27)
TM Dilshan: c. Vishwakarma b. Bhattarai: 22(11)
KC Sangakarra: c. Bhattarai b. Gauchan: 1(4)
HDRL Thirimanne: not out: 35(16)
AD Matthews: b. Airee: 7(7)
LD Chandimal: b. Vishwakarma: 7(6)
KMDN Kulasekara: b. Bhattarai: 1(2)
KDK Vithanage: not out: 13(4)

Did Not Bat: RMS Eranga, HMRKB Herath, BAW Mendis

Bowling

P Khadka: 2-0-0-37
B Regmi: 2-0-0-27
RK Vishwakarma: 2-0-1-31
SP Gauchan: 2-0-1-9
A Bhattarai 3-0-2-33
P Airee: 1-0-1-5

Fall of Wickets

1-74; 2-77, 3-79, 4-108, 5-115, 6-128

Nepal Innings - 41 all out off 8 overs

Batting

AK Mandal: c Kulasekara b Matthews: 0(5)
P Airee: run out (Chandimal): 6(4)
P Baskota: run out (Kulasekara): 6(13)
S Vesawkar: run out (Karunaratne): 0(1)
G Malla: not out: 11(11)
B Bhandari: run out (Kulasekara): 5(3)
P Khadka: c Chandimal b Matthews: 0(1)
B Regmi: c Sangakarra b Matthews: 0(2)
SP Gauchan: run out (Chandimal): 3(5)
RK Vishwakarma: c Vithanage b Kulasekara: 0(1)
A Bhattarai: c & b Kulasekara: 0(3)

Bowling
AD Matthews: 4-0-3-18
KMDN Kulasekara: 4-0-2-23

Fall of Wickets
1-2, 2-10, 3-10, 4-22, 5-30, 6-34, 7-34, 8-40, 9-41, 10-41

I deserved to lose my game (lost by 101 runs for almighty tweaks sake): I'm just going to say that four of my wickets were total bullshit. Had the nonstriker ran out because he refused to go back: two batsman ran out because they dived too short of the cheese (that's probably user error admittedly) and my last wicket was me planning to block out the last overs to reduce the NRR: and I got the "caught and bowled" glitch as the bowler picked up the ball that stopped after my block. I'm not trying to say that I should have won: I'm just saying that I'm not AS bad as shown here, although I'm going to assume that everyone has the same problems! Can't say that I completely played fair: I did use a few short very slow balls from a medium pacer, but only a couple, I think?

NEPAL VS SRI LANKA - SRI LANKA WON BY 101 RUNS (DL METHOD)

Match originally scheduled for 16 overs, shortened to 12 by a rain delay during the Sri Lanka innings

Sri Lanka Innings - 146/6 off 12 overs

Batting

FDM Karunaratne: Run Out (Gauchan): 49(27)
TM Dilshan: c. Vishwakarma b. Bhattarai: 22(11)
KC Sangakarra: c. Bhattarai b. Gauchan: 1(4)
HDRL Thirimanne: not out: 35(16)
AD Matthews: b. Airee: 7(7)
LD Chandimal: b. Vishwakarma: 7(6)
KMDN Kulasekara: b. Bhattarai: 1(2)
KDK Vithanage: not out: 13(4)

Did Not Bat: RMS Eranga, HMRKB Herath, BAW Mendis

Bowling

P Khadka: 2-0-0-37
B Regmi: 2-0-0-27
RK Vishwakarma: 2-0-1-31
SP Gauchan: 2-0-1-9
A Bhattarai 3-0-2-33
P Airee: 1-0-1-5

Fall of Wickets

1-74; 2-77, 3-79, 4-108, 5-115, 6-128

Nepal Innings - 41 all out off 8 overs

Batting

AK Mandal: c Kulasekara b Matthews: 0(5)
P Airee: run out (Chandimal): 6(4)
P Baskota: run out (Kulasekara): 6(13)
S Vesawkar: run out (Karunaratne): 0(1)
G Malla: not out: 11(11)
B Bhandari: run out (Kulasekara): 5(3)
P Khadka: c Chandimal b Matthews: 0(1)
B Regmi: c Sangakarra b Matthews: 0(2)
SP Gauchan: run out (Chandimal): 3(5)
RK Vishwakarma: c Vithanage b Kulasekara: 0(1)
A Bhattarai: c & b Kulasekara: 0(3)

Bowling
AD Matthews: 4-0-3-18
KMDN Kulasekara: 4-0-2-23

Fall of Wickets
1-2, 2-10, 3-10, 4-22, 5-30, 6-34, 7-34, 8-40, 9-41, 10-41

Yes, you are absolutely Right. There were lots of Bugs in the game. Dont forget you played with Nepal. I appreciate your fighting spirit. It is always pleasure to play with honest players. Looking forward to more matches with you in days to come.

IMP: I will suggest you to update all the Result (At least gist like Sri Lanka def Nepal by 101 Runs) in 1st Post of this thread, so we dont have to search through the whole thread to check the match result of all the players.

Congrats guys, opening game of the competition is complete.

@AngryPixel, give me a shout on here or pm or ps3 with your availability for our game. Other than him I have given up on my other two games.

And I have not heard anything about merging the 4 groups into 2 so looks like it will stand as just the 1 group game for me and Angrypixel. (Which itself would be dead rubber as we will both qualify regardless of the result)

@IceAgeComing Buddy, if batting first I have scored 6/146 in 12 Overs, and then bowled you out for 41 All Out in 08 Overs, should I not win this game by 105 Runs (Instead of 101 Runs)....or is it because of D/L formula?

DL should have increased my target; but it seems to have brought it down for... some reason. Literally copied what it said on the screen.

DL should have increased my target; but it seems to have brought it down for... some reason. Literally copied what it said on the screen.

No issue, I am quite Happy winning by 101 Runs. No complain whatsoever....:D:D

Congrats guys, opening game of the competition is complete.

@AngryPixel, give me a shout on here or pm or ps3 with your availability for our game. Other than him I have given up on my other two games.

And I have not heard anything about merging the 4 groups into 2 so looks like it will stand as just the 1 group game for me and Angrypixel. (Which itself would be dead rubber as we will both qualify regardless of the result)

Play whatever games that you can, I'll see what we can do after that

PSN: FunkyYellowPanda
Teams: Dutch, South Africa, England
Im on all the time on the weekend
No I wont be reserve
Coach: Gordan Ramsey

Buddy let me know when you want to play our Match. I am available to play Today in evening. I stay in Delhi, so after 2100 IST I can play.

Buddy let me know when you want to play our Match. I am available to play Today in evening. I stay in Delhi, so after 2100 IST I can play.

Sorry today is going to be a hectic day for me. Maybe next weekend?

Sorry today is going to be a hectic day for me. Maybe next weekend?

No issue..lets play next weekend. @bradthelad I have my match with you in this league. Let me know when you want to play.

Users who are viewing this thread