PS3: ICC World Twenty20 League-thing

u want to play in 20mins @kushari?

Oh no..I have already logged out. I will be out to watch Godzilla in afternoon. I can play in evening or at night or may be next weekend if you dont want to play at night..

Its 5:45 PM where i live now so will u be able to play in the next 6 hours if not will play another time :)

Godzilla awesome please dont post what happend in the movie or the forum i want to go see it :) :) :)

Its 5:45 PM where i live now so will u be able to play in the next 6 hours if not will play another time :)

Godzilla awesome please dont post what happend in the movie or the forum i want to go see it :) :) :)

If it is so, then I will definitely post the Spoiler in Bold....:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

----------

Godzilla Movie 1st Spoiler: There is a very big Godzilla in this movie...

Last edited:
@bradthelad I think even we have a match in this dead league..let me know when you want to play...

wanna play in 15 mins?

Thats the Problem I have with you, whenever I suggest you a match, you just wanna jump into it...Give me atleast a hour man...need to take a bath..:p:p:p

Thats the Problem I have with you, whenever I suggest you a match, you just wanna jump into it...Give me atleast a hour man...need to take a bath..:p:p:p

I only say that cause im avaliable now its 5pm where i am its probably 12 noon where u are so i dont have much time to play :)

@kushari what happened about our match Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe?

Got stuck badly in official work..Still I will try to come online in next 15/20 minutes, but warn you there may be lots of interruptions..

Karachi: 23/05/2014

The PCB has demanded all Pakistani players to return to Pakistan immediately from the on going ICC World Twenty20 held in Scotland (Home country of Iceagecoming). The Pakistan team have not been able to play any of their scheduled games because bizarrely the opposition teams have refused to turn up.

Things took a turn for the worse when the Pakistan team manager (Rizzyx) sought clarification on the outcome of these incidents but because of the lack of response from the ICC (Iceagecoming) they have had no choice but to pull out.

Source: The Planet Cricket Daily

Last edited:
Karachi: 23/05/2014

The PCB has demanded all Pakistani players to return to Pakistan immediately from the on going ICC World Twenty20 held in Scotland (Home country of Iceagecoming). The Pakistan team have not been able to play any of their scheduled games because bizarrely the opposition teams have refused to turn up.

Things took a turn for the worse when the Pakistan team manager (Rizzyx) sought clarification on the outcome of these incidents but because of the lack of response from the ICC (Iceagecoming) they have had no choice but to pull out.

Source: The Planet Cricket Daily

I have heard rumors of a rebel international league forming. :spy

Users who are viewing this thread