IGN Awards! Please Help

All the best BA!

Having to vote in every category was interesting as I'd heard of about 5% of the other games and played 0% of them...

I just clicked randomly in other categories. Good that Ross mentioned the categories. Saved the effort of finding DBC in the midst of all those games.

Having to vote in every category was interesting as I'd heard of about 5% of the other games and played 0% of them...

Outside the obvious, Nidhogg, Hohokum, Valiant Hearts, D4 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter are all wonderful games.

In the Aussie category (where DBC would have a good chance you would hope!) the best for me was "Framed" which is a really slick, clever puzzle game.
Sadly "Crossy Road" or "Borderlands" will probably win that category as they're the ones people will have heard of most...

i left this game playing long ago cus i wasnot able to be online to play but when i saw this game needed voting i did voted ,i have to vote other random games as well which i never played just to reach #6 #9 and #10 to vote kudos :)

Voted... Was a long process though.... Now any news on the next update?

Can someone vote for me please?

Thanks again guys, we really do appreciate it :)

If we don't get up then I hope my mate (and ex-Big Ant) Matt's Crossy Road gets it.

Thanks again guys, we really do appreciate it :)

If we don't get up then I hope my mate (and ex-Big Ant) Matt's Crossy Road gets it.

Crossy Road deserves plaudits: it's incredibly well put together.

Users who are viewing this thread