Im going To Reinstall Cricket 2004

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont know, with Sam's exe whe ball would swing. I certainly prefer it to the insane amount of movement you get with C07.

I am curious, (I dont have C2004), how did he add swing to the game and in what effect did it take because whenever I played C2004 at my friends house, there was no swing at all.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
The speed seems to me the only problem in the game, it really doesn't vary. The swing and seam seemss very realistic to me when using Sam's EXE. And perhaps if some of us could learn and start to patch the game once again, I am sure people would be convinced and eager to play the game once more.

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WHAT!!! Thats awesome, is there heaps of downloads for it aswell? Like bats and stuff?

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Ok, I installed it on my desktop a while back but the graphics looked so dated so didn't bother playing it much. Either way now my desktop has been converted into a server and Cricket 2004 runs really really fast (a bug) on my laptop so bugger it. I'll manage with 2007 for time being.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Haha, Laptops:Yuck.

Does anyone have a C04 PC version they are willing to give/send me? I'm in need for some Vintage cricket action!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Haha, Laptops:Yuck.

Does anyone have a C04 PC version they are willing to give/send me? I'm in need for some Vintage cricket action!
Well the same lappy kills doom 3 and runs Oblivion at decent frame rates so Cricket 2004 is to blame.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Oh ok, my bad.

I hell want PC 2004!

I have 2004 on Ps2 but theres no patches!

Users who are viewing this thread