immangi's face downloads

i transferred the files individually to the root directory .. should there be folders ? or do I just copy over the files ?

also, I noticed the pace packs were with the older uniform .. and I have the newest odi kit ... is this why the face pack didnt work ?

also .. will this face pack work with TESTS ? or just the ODI in the standard kit ..??

dotcom extract the files to the root directory.

I extracted them and still no updates ... I have a feeling b/c I am using the latest kit update maybe ?

ya man great job but i think that sami needs serious help, its not even close, or maybe u you used an old picture hers's a pic that might help u

044220.jpg

035586.jpg

023316.jpg

showhimmymotto said:
ya man great job but i think that sami needs serious help, its not even close, or maybe u you used an old picture hers's a pic that might help u

044220.jpg

035586.jpg

023316.jpg

thx i really need that for my new pack if u hav got more specially inzi, akhtar & rana naveed's pics plz do post them..

naved ul hasan and mohommad asif....if u ned any others let me know..i have most pics on my comp..been collecting them and making faces since cricket 2002...but just no time now to make any at the moment..u're doing a gr8 job...lemme know if u need any pics for any team

Attachments

• naved ul hasan.jpg
    naved ul hasan.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 193
  • naved ul hasan 1.jpg
    naved ul hasan 1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 196
  • mohammad asif.jpg
    mohammad asif.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 190
Rahul mate, why aren't you doing faces yourself. You are really good at that.

I installed these files...but after that my game doesnt work when ever i play with pakitani team. can anybody help!?

You need to install the unique face pack then extract them to the root of cricket 2005

thx rahul ....

Preview of my next Face Pack.

Attachments

• UNIQUE PAKISTAN FINAL.JPG
    UNIQUE PAKISTAN FINAL.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Heres the best Inzamam I could find

Attachments

• inzamam.jpg
    inzamam.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 167