Important update from gamebience

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are Gamebience nutts? They are releasing game first in US and then in major cricket playing nations. It should be Q2 India,Aus,Eng, Q3 US, Q4 Rest Of world. Why not got for a world wide release in Q2 if game is ready?? Though if they release as they planto do so, then i would probably prefer to import the game rather than waiting for a 3 or 4 months more.

First off, there releasing it in US and CANADA! Sorry my canadian genes kicked in there but the reason for that is if cricket becomes big in US then cricket will become a much much much bigger sport and cricket will get the respect in deserves in North America

Cobhamcc

Banned
Bloody waste of time if you ask me what was release date 07/07/07 then 08/08/08 both came and went and nothing.:mad:

This will never see the light of day

lilbrookesy

School Cricketer
Just finished beta testing it ;) Looks good tbh but still along way to go :|

Storer11

Club Captain
Just got to give this time, I guess. A couple of cricket games in the making at the moment. You can all wait.

badb0y9124

Club Cricketer
well i dont now about dead they be working on it for a long time it will come the better the longer in a way so that make sure no problems well its be delay tho look at this.
Release Status for world markets

Current Status: Delayed

Target Release:Region Date
North America Phase 1-Early Q4, 2009
United Kingdom Phase 2-TBA
Australasia Phase 2-TBA
India Phase 2-TBA
Rest of the World Phase 3-TBA

damit well hope it comes out this year anyway just have to keep waiting.

Kweek

School Cricketer
03-24-09 06:38 PM
lilbrookesy Just finished beta testing it Looks good tbh but still along way to go :|

--

care to elaborate a bit more about the game ?

lilbrookesy

School Cricketer
I cant say too much about the game but i can tell you that when i played the game it wasnt completley finished, id prob give it a 7/10 but thats only because there were a fair few glitches

Hitterman

International Coach
this is first cricket game which is coming with 8 gb space
It's only coming....

A 2GB Cricket 07 took 2 years for the development. So, 8GB Cricket Life may take 8 years or even more as they won't be having too many developers like EA.;)

Users who are viewing this thread