Story India and the FTP. (First stop - The Carribean) [BLC '99]

Who will be the Man of the Series for the C&W ODI series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's great to see that the best cricket game ever is still around. Good to see the rosters updated and it should be a good read.

Left_Hander said:
Nice story! Are you India?
Yes! I will be covering the tours of India according to the FTP and the other matches will get a mention as in the Sri Lanka vs England.

Short Leg said:
It's great to see that the best cricket game ever is still around. Good to see the rosters updated and it should be a good read.
Thanks slats! I just hope to keep up the entertainment factor.

gamerkid22 said:
Go India GO! Good luck Bala
40BEER1.gif
..also there is some difference in our sig
biggrin.gif
Thanks mate! All credit to Kev for the sig, I guess.

India off to a good start

The Indian openers Robin Uthappa and Virender Sehwag have begun well in the first ODI against the Windies. Ian Bradshaw and Tino Best opened the attack and Uthappa after the initial calm took the attack to Best and spanked him for 2 boundaries in the same over.

46ju.jpg

Fidel Edwards replaced Best in the 8th over. Uthappa is looking supremely confident as he has unfurled his lovely repoitre of drives. Sehwag isn't doing bad himself as he has struck a couple of boundaries.

59sh.jpg

India are 39/0 in 10 overs.

BLC99/SWC99 is the best game ever i reckon the graphics arent spectacular but they are nearly C2002 standard plaus there is 3rd umpire and its fun to play.
great story so far mate keep it up.

tobes said:
BLC99/SWC99 is the best game ever i reckon the graphics arent spectacular but they are nearly C2002 standard plaus there is 3rd umpire and its fun to play.
great story so far mate keep it up.
Cheers Mate! :cheers

Sehwag falls flat...

Virender Sehwag became the first wicket to fall in the series as he tried to hook a short and rising ball from Ian Bradshaw and succeeded only in spiralling it to square leg, where Brian Lara took an easy catch.

68lh1.jpg

Sehwag scored 28 runs of 39 balls with 3 fours. India are 51/1 in the 13th over as the Indian skipper Rahul Dravid walks in to replace his deputy.

FTP Predicta #1

England Vs Sri Lanka

Predict the result and MoM of the 1st test and stand to win reps. (not to be confused with the real series!)

First 3 correct entries win reps.

:cheers

Last edited:
Bala said:
FTP Predicta

England Vs Sri Lanka

Predict the result and MoM of the 1st test and stand to win reps. (not to be confused with the real series!)

First 3 correct entries win reps.

:cheers

Match Draw
MOM : Kevin pieterson

:happy

Hey thanks you guys, for the support!

And please note that the next post on the story will be an FTP Update on the 1st test b/w England and Sri Lanka. So get your predictions in quick.

Cheers

Bala!

Dravid and Uthappa build on..

Rahul Dravid and Robin Uthappa have set on building from the opening partnership. They have put on 25 runs so far. Though they have scored just 2 boundaries between them, they are rotating the strike pretty well. India are 76/1 in 18 overs.

40po1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread