India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tait's bowling slower than Mitchell Johnson (according to the speed reader).

He is looking a lot slower than Johnson as well. Maybe its got to do with his fitness. He has`nt played a lot of Test match cricket.

23 more overs left in the day !
Even if we go at 3.5-4 R.P.O, we`ll end the day at around 320 (If we do not lose any more wickets).

Last edited:
He is looking a lot slower than Johnson as well. Maybe its got to do with his fitness. He has`nt played a lot of Test match cricket.
23 more overs left in the day ! Even if we go at 3.5-4 R.P.O, we`ll end the day at around 320 (If we do not lose any more wickets).

Well, not sure if they play all of those overs. I guess something close to 80-84 overs

laxman-dravid love building long partnerships against aussies. we can hope they will be batting till lunch tomorrow.

there are still 24 overs left for the day!!!!!!

If Ganguly had been captain the match referee would have banned him for 2 matches.

can we please give the "India are always hard done by" lines a miss. I think we are well and truley over them. Let just enjoy the cricket

Last edited:
2 bad decisions, 1 to each side already. Though the one on Dravid was plumb, it at least went to the benefit of the batsman. e other one was worse. It was the worst shout of them all, it was going over by the most, plus Tendulkar was in the air. Both were disgusting, 1 was forgivable.

And these umpires arn't going to give anything to Australia unless they're sure. They won't want to be killed by Indian fans or anything.

I think technology needs to be brought in. It's obvious there is only one competant umpire in world cricket at the moment and he can't umpie Australia.

can we please give the "India are always hard done by" lines a miss. I think we are well are truley over them. Let just enjoy the cricket

im just bringing point to highlight what can happen to Ponting. ganguly has been banned for 2 matches in past for this.

I think technology needs to be brought in. It's obvious there is only one competant umpire in world cricket at the moment and he can't umpie Australia.

Aleem Dar could have been here.

Last edited:
I just burnt my first effigie. It was fun. :)

If you think all of us (Indian fans) burn effigies after a bad decision, I would like to correct the misconception.
I have not seen an effigy being burnt for a cricketing issue even in my life.
Its just the media who keep coming up with those images which is just disgusting for the true followers of the game in our country.
Not one of the real followers of the game will ever do anything like that.

Those effigy burners may not even be 0.001 % of the cricket-loving population of the country. They are those who crave for some media attention.

im just bringing point to highlight what can happen to Ponting. ganguly has been banned for 2 matches in past for this.

Aleem Dar could have been here.

ok fair enough, they seem to turning a blind eye to this in recent months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread