India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tail lasted about 20 balls in the last innings. Dhoni is in poor form. Laxman is who needs to fire. Dhoni will not be lasting that long. We need to play out Clark in this spell. Johnson and Tait are the bowlers we want to face.

If Dhoni can make 15-30 that'd be enough. Same with Kumble, if he can make 10-20 that'd be fine as well. Enough from both to support VVS to get runs.

If Dhoni can make 15-30 that'd be enough. Same with Kumble, if he can make 10-20 that'd be fine as well. Enough from both to support VVS to get runs.
Nah mate. I think we need a lot more runs to put pressure on the Aussies. Even if they lose wickets they keep attacking and they have a pretty good chance of knocking off even 300+. I hope these guys go on for a while because I'm sacrificing Electromagnetism for it. :)

dhoni out in the next ten mins. i ll put my fortune on it.

Nah mate. I think we need a lot more runs to put pressure on the Aussies. Even if they lose wickets they keep attacking and they have a pretty good chance of knocking off even 300+. I hope these guys go on for a while because I'm sacrificing Electromagnetism for it. :)

But E & M is so much fun! Don't even get me started on Maxwell's Equations!

Well we'll see. No point in giving up hope or being optimistic as it can become counterproductive to your real life if you're too cynical.

Last edited:

lol u remind me of college days... but neither of them is gonna help u ultimately. so jus enjoy the match... and if u r sadist like me by god u must be enjoyin

But E & M is so much fun! Don't even get me started on Maxwell's Equations!
Nah, man, E&M is about 76% poorer than Kinematics. E&M is okay for IB when it doesn't really matter what you're doing but when there are GPA points depending on it, I give it a big no-no. Also, I fail to see the connection between developing software and electrons moving around the world.

lol u remind me of college days... but neither of them is gonna help u ultimately. so jus enjoy the match... and if u r sadist like me by god u must be enjoyin
I'm not a sadist as much as I'm a realist. :D

Last edited:
Thank god we have Clark in the team.
Yeh, Clark is frikkin awesome. A perfect replacement for McGrath. I had doubts about him earlier given the opposition he was playing against but he's no doubt a brilliant player. Another quality product from the Cricket Australia factory.

Nah, man, E&M is about 76% poorer than Kinematics. E&M is okay for IB when it doesn't really matter what you're doing but when there are GPA points depending on it, I give it a big no-no. Also, I fail to see the connection between developing software and electrons moving around the world.

I'm not a sadist as much as I'm a realist. :D

same difference

another 4 mins for dhoni to survive..

Hahaha yeah. It's interesting though. I just liked doing some of the problems from time to time-kinda like Sudoku. Kinematics is a lot more intuitive to understand. I dunno why they make you take both Physics for every type of engineering degree. I've no idea what I'm going to do in Chem E but I've taken 3 years of Physics...pointless waste of time.

Scores on 166/6 Hmmm...

Personally, on Dhoni, I think he needs to graft for a while to get himself in. I felt that his 19 1rst innings was a decent score. I think that if he can play that grafting finishing role, it'd be perfect. Or at least, I think that if he can support VVS to get a halfcentury to a century that'd be great.

These Maidens certainly are building the pressure though. Australia is tightening the noose... unless we are seriously considering sitting for a while and getting bogged down as a viable strategy.

Last edited:
I think this is the perfect place for Dhoni to prove himself and make a comeback into good batting form. 2 runs yeah! every run needs to be cheered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread