India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has happened to the fastest bowler in world?

50 run partnership! Dhoni 26*, lead 329

@absinha: ??????? Sometimes too much of saddism will make you look like a fool. Please reduce some of that or keep it to yourself, because most of the Indian fans here are positive and hope for the best from this talented team. Its better to spread positiveness, and keep the saddism to one's one self

The next target is a lead of 350+. We need to get that. I feel 350+ will be quite challenging.

Clarke's bowled more overs than Tait. Symonds will equal him after this over's bowler. Not a really good pick, eh? Well, he can still pick up 4. :D

50 run partnership! Dhoni 26*, lead 329

@absinha: ??????? Sometimes too much of saddism will make you look like a fool. Please reduce some of that or keep it to yourself, because most of the Indian fans here are positive and hope for the best from this talented team. Its better to spread positiveness, and keep the saddism to one's one self

The next target is a lead of 350+. We need to get that. I feel 350+ will be quite challenging.

u know wat.. on another forum supporteres of both sides have gone incredibly sadistic/pessimistic/cynical watever u call... and i m jus loving it.. i still cant swallow the fact that dhoni is still there.. anyone else and it was fine with me..

Dhoni has batted sensibly. The initial overs he tried to survive and he is still not 100% fluent, but he is fighting very well. A valuable innings under the circumstances

Down the order. Number 3 or 4.
I think it's fair to pick Rogers since I guess he's next in line after Haydos retires. But I can't help get the feeling that Katich would have been more than helpful. Though our left-armers prefer to bowl to the left-handers which has helped us keep those runs down this series.

Langer and Haydos doing commentary was great. Still got Langer in there.

This is poor captaincy from Ponting. He needs to get wickets to win the test and he's bowling part-timers. Do you think you're goin o get lucky with 3 wickets from Clarke again?

LOL Billy has forgotten how to calculate overs. 3 5 ball overs and 2 7 ball overs at his end :)

This is great for India. Slowly closing in to 380 runs lead mark which I think will win us the match.

Com On Ricky bring yourself on.

They're milking Clarke and Symonds for easy singles. Those part-timers av bowled more overs then Tait has, that's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread