India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think raina also shud be considered.. lad looks VERY talented to me.. but even as of now.. our one day side is pretty strong..

and again laxman takes single off the 1st ball

RP Singh lofted a four in that same over... Come on, he is making merry (he has his highest score against the best opposition).

I feel a target of 400+ even with Hayden is very challenging. Laxman, Pathan and Dhoni have put India in this position

Edit: RP you beauty! Thats the 400+ lead! Chak De India!

RP Singh lofted a four in that same over... Come on, he is making merry (he has his highest score against the best opposition).

I feel a target of 400+ even with Hayden is very challenging.

i should put it this way.. without hayden its defendable

where r the aussies in this thread?

I feel Laxman should try and get to his hundred. Would be a tremendous achievement to do that. If that happens, the Aussies would be mentally scarred and would be great time for the Indian bowlers to have a crack (I still cant believe that I am talking this when playing against Australia!!!)

i should put it this way.. without hayden its defendable

where r the aussies in this thread?

There is no Aussie atm :D but there is an proud Aussie supporter over here :) with 2 days time a target over 500 is also achievable ;) and dont forget Aussie are known for creating and breaking records .

argh... i knew it friggin all the time.. now, ishnat sharma.. wat to xpect from him... or shallwe as well declare?

There is no Aussie atm :D but there is an proud Aussie supporter over here :) with 2 days time a target over 500 is also achievable ;) and dont forget Aussie are known for creating and breaking records .

i agree man.. if hayden was there the match was all yours.. now, i don really know.

someone tell me that was not an edge.. ishant's 4??

Last edited:
now, if we dont get a few wkts in the first 20 overs, match is gone... well done laxman... and dhoni for all my curses

now, if we dont get a few wkts in the first 20 overs, match is gone... well done laxman... and dhoni for all my curses

We have Kumble for bowling past those 20 overs. Its 413 mind you, and with the turn that is available on this pitch along with the bounce, if Australia get past the new ball, they have Kumble waiting for them (Sehwag can turn his arm over, not forgetting Tendulkar)

413 to make history, gonna take something special.

The only team in the world that can think of successfully chasing it, is YOUR TEAM (Australia)... Thats why I am still worried and will remain so until the match ends.

For christ sake, have a valium or something. You are in the box seat.
Gee you are a pessamisic lot. ;)

We have Kumble for bowling past those 20 overs. Its 413 mind you, and with the turn that is available on this pitch along with the bounce, if Australia get past the new ball, they have Kumble waiting for them (Sehwag can turn his arm over, not forgetting Tendulkar)

ya i know that.. and on 4th and 5th day the perth wicket cracks up like hell.. i know this for a fact. but still..

ya i know that.. and on 4th and 5th day the perth wicket cracks up like hell.. i know this for a fact. but still..

This wicket is diffrent and getting better to bat on. If Hayden was in I would have been worried but without him i think India has 70-30 chance of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread