India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Afridi b Zahir Khan

The pitch may turn out to be a batsmen's graveyard...lets see when India bats. Good show India!! :happy :clap

39-6, and I'm lickin my fingers!

Last edited:
RP Singh picks up a wicket too
Imran Farhat Gone Caught behind

aditya123 said:
Afridi Bowled !!! BOOM BOOM !!!

37/5 now .
India on fire .

Now we know why the wickets were so placid in Games 1 and 2 !!

hehe

Irresponsible! that is what you call when Afridi tried that shot. Unnecessary, i thought they could have sent Akmal or even Razzaq. Akmal has a good technique, Afridi doesn't have the technique to face swinging deliveries.

UPdateL: for 6! RPS scalps his first one.

39/6
Is this totally in the bowlers favour ?? I hope it is not

What a poor shot by Farhat ! Pakistan will miss the swing of Rana Naved here. they really will.

If I were the Pakistan captain, I would have sent Akmal ahead of Afridi and Razzaq.
He is the most technically correct batsman in the lower middle order .
As I speak, what a shot by Akmal !
Iam impressed by your little wicketkeeper !

Last edited:
Great...absoulotley great bowling by the Indians especially by Irfan Pathan taking a brilliant hattrick in his first over and not a great reply by the Pakistanis...the score is 67-6...

congratz on a wonderfull hattrick by pathan

well we need akmal and razzaq to get a partnersip like the one they got in mohali...........they looing good so far

Akmal and Razzaq look very secure .
As I mntioned earlier, Akmal is the most competent against the swinging ball in the Pak lineup.
Also, he is a very gritty batsman.

India should bring on Anil Kumle now for an over before lunch.

I hope the next wicket falls before the 100 marker. Good consistent batting now by Akmal and Razzaq, and good bowling by the Indians.

awesome hattrick by Irfan pathan...razzaq was out lbw..lucky to b out in the middle.

Yup Abdul was gone but it is very hard to decide in full speed...the 2 guys have calmed down now and are building up on a very crucial partnership for their team...

P.S The pakistanis have passed 100 runs (101-6)

yea! they are playing sensibly and according to the merit of the ball. Good come back but they have to continue this atleast for another 100 runs.

Bilal91 said:
Yup Abdul was gone but it is very hard to decide in full speed...the 2 guys have calmed down now and are building up on a very crucial partnership for their team...

P.S The pakistanis have passed 100 runs (101-6)

Yeah, good batting now. It seems like the pitch is becoming easier to bat on, and the technique of the batsmen is sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread