India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sohummisra said:
India got lucky with Razzaq's wicket there--what do y'all think? My first post in days, but it was awesome to see Irfan's hat-trick. That was some great ****.
how india got lucky?? that was a good decision.

Hawkeye suggests it would nip the edge of the edge of leg-stump. You can't really call that a good decision--but an iffy one. One really does not know about the accuracy of hawkeye, and I wouldn't give it too much trust in that decision.

sohummisra said:
^ It should have been under 100 at 39/6.
thats too much asking from India. Remember few years ago at Eden Gardens, Pakistan were 26/6 and went on to .......

sohummisra said:
Hawkeye suggests it would nip the edge of the edge of leg-stump. You can't really call that a good decision--but an iffy one. One really does not know about the accuracy of hawkeye, and I wouldn't give it too much trust in that decision.

Even a slight edge would do the job, you dnt always have 2 hit da middle stump. But neways even commentators believed it was an excellent decision, hawkeye's credibility is another story

Man I was asleep when all this happened........Pathan took a hat-trick! and then Pakistan were 39-6!, we should have got Pakistan all out for under 100. But Akmal batted good and led some sort of a fightback.

donkey said:
Even a slight edge would do the job, you dnt always have 2 hit da middle stump. But neways even commentators believed it was an excellent decision, hawkeye's credibility is another story

If it is just clipping leg stump than I think 99% of umpires will give it not out expect for Billy Bowden. :D

what hundred by kamran akmal and he made his 100 in dangerous condtion also pak need runs he made it for pak and pak were down 6 he stay on the wicket in fact the ball was swinging and he played those swing very well.good knock not good great knock i think this is one of the best hundred gor him.

Akmal and Asif gone. Hopefully India can wrap this up. As I type, Shoaib is gone. Pakistan-245 all out. Pathan first 5fer!! Good bowling performance by India.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pathan gets 5 wickets and Pakistan are bowled out for 245.......grets fightback by Akmal. I dont want India to lose a wicket at the end of day1.

Very characteristic innings from Akmal. He's turning into a class keeper/batsman. Unbeleivable how Pathan got a hat-trick, and in the first over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread