India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razzaq was plumb in front to a delivery by Khan .
The ball would have crashed on o the middle stump!

Yeah man he was lucky anyway. Love those Pathan Hatrick. Just keep on looking those deliveries like tons. Lol.

Bilal91 said:
Yup Abdul was gone but it is very hard to decide in full speed...the 2 guys have calmed down now and are building up on a very crucial partnership for their team...

P.S The pakistanis have passed 100 runs (101-6)

that one bad decision could cost india big time n that was a straight forward deliver no big swing or nething.

Anyway just forget about the Abdul decision. Hope Pathan or Zaheer can pick up early wickets before they carry on their patnership. Please God help India. :upray

vibs89 said:
Anyway just forget about the Abdul decision. Hope Pathan or Zaheer can pick up early wickets before they carry on their patnership. Please God help India. :upray

I think God has helped India already with the six wickets...a seventh would be nice. I shall do Pradakshana and Ganesh Pooja! :D

I wish that the other two matches had had similar pitches.

prarara said:
I think God has helped India already with the six wickets...a seventh would be nice. I shall do Pradakshana and Ganesh Pooja! :D

I wish that the other two matches had had similar pitches.

Yeah I know God has helped a lot to India. But I want more. We want them to restrict by 150. Even you know that India is going to have the same situation just as Pakistan( Really not hope so ) Yap you should do pooja and please do :upray for India that they win this match.

yep lets look forward, but i was hoping to restrict'em below 100.

commentators just said 250 wud b very gud score....1st inning average on this ground only 287

Last edited:
Akmal and Razzaq playing well here... Memories of Dekhi test coming back when these two I think saved the match for Pakistan... India's perennial problem of not able to wrap up the tail quickly continues... 250-270 could be a good score on this pitch... Akhtar must be impatient to go against the Indian batsmen...

kamran hit 3 fours in 4 delivers

therez absolutely no swing at all
another four..fifty for akmal

vibs89 said:
Yeah I know God has helped a lot to India. But I want more. We want them to restrict by 150. Even you know that India is going to have the same situation just as Pakistan( Really not hope so ) Yap you should do pooja and please do :upray for India that they win this match.
...well I don't think that India would be in that much of the same situation. The pitch is warming up for the batsmens and Akmal and Razzaq's run scoring could indicate a better wicket for India to bat on...lets see.

India got lucky with Razzaq's wicket there--what do y'all think? My first post in days, but it was awesome to see Irfan's hat-trick. That was some great ****.

Bad start for Pakistan. I think they tryed to score too quickly, 4 an over is not minimum. Well done to Pathan for a brilliant hat-trick, we just have to see how Shoaib bowls.

Alright boys, just came from work. What in the world is happening at Karachi!!!!!!!!!
I think Pakistan might just bundle out for under 200!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread