India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
cricket_lover said:
True! With four days to go, a result is more likely than anything else. Tomorrow's morning session will most probably decide the game's fate.

They both were under pressure. Try to understand the context of the game!
I don't care what you "think" "assume" about others. Akmal is a good player but people can say that he still has to play against a good attack, outside the sub-continent!

Don't blindly quote and reply beyond the context. Dhoni and Akmal are different players, i am comparing their knocks when they were under pressure.
when was dhoni in the same pressure as akmal/ i think this is the best knockyou will see by a keeper ...well done akmal

cricket_lover said:
I don't care what you "think" "assume" about others. Akmal is a good player but people can say that he still has to play against a good attack, outside the sub-continent!

Neither has Dhoni.

indeed!
I never denied the fact that Dhoni is not a proven player. Scoring one or two knocks won't say much. You'll need to play well in the foriegn conditions against good pace attack, both Akmal and Dhoni, dhoni especially, are relatively new.

Akmal was in great pressure. I agree. His situation demanded him to play slow but he defied the odds and played a wonderful knock! He deserves the kudos, and i'm one of the first to say that.
Dhoni played a similar knock, attacking, may be not in the same situation but similar indeed...no where near follow-on and no batsmen left, he played a gritty innings.
I'm by no means comparing them, i'm just try to compare and contrast (to some extent) their knocks in respective situations.

Akmal and Dhoni both have diffrent way of playing cricket. Because Akmal has been sent up the order, he has started to defend and pick the bad balls. Dhoni though has been aggressive, he is the player that gets your run-rate up or gets out. Akmal thinks of taking the ground route, instead of the air.

rahulk666 said:
Tendulkar done again my an inswinger. Tendulkar just does not have a clue with these deliveries anymore. It might be the beginning of the end for his career as Moin Khan said. I agree.

yes i agree

if he wants to still carry on playing maybe he should retire from either test match or one day cricket

I just think Tendulkar needs time, his just come back from Injury out of action from a long-time. Tendulkar will be back.

Indiangod said:
I just think Tendulkar needs time, his just come back from Injury out of action from a long-time. Tendulkar will be back.

Yes I agree with you. Tendulkar will come back in a big form. Just wait for some time.

i dont think it really an excuse he has tons of experiance an he should contribute when the team needs him, i personely think tendulkar has lost his touch an i dont think he will get it back

Tendulkar looked good in the 2nd innings of the last test and todays innings, I just think he was just a bit unlucky. As I said he needs time, evreycricketer as his ups and downs.

I just think in these pressure situations Tendulkar just trys too hard.

People should stop worrying about Tendulkar. He knows his business much better than us. He knows where he is going...and our "advice" is useless.
He looked in good touch, as cricket audience...we either encourage him or just keep quiet.

Champions

Bilal91 said:
Great comeback by the Pakistanis...this could go anywhere...

Tremendous spirit shown by Akmal, Shoaib, Asif, and Razzaq. Akmal and Razzaq have done this the second time around. India had Pak on a mat at Mohali and now Karachi, these two got up and fought like Champions.
Somebody from the Indian camp has to stand up and fight now.
This match belongs to the bowlers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread