India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhoni said:
Well, Dravid knows it was SRL or SA. This time it's Pakistan. Dravid also knows if Pakistan bats first the total most likely will be 300+ which will be very difficult to chase. I want India batting first.

ok

well guys here is india odi squad

Rahul Dravid
Virender Sehwag
Sachin Tendulkar
Gautam Gambhir
Yuvraj Singh
Mohammad Kaif
Suresh Raina
+MS Dhoni
Irfan Pathan
Ajit Agarkar
Zaheer Khan
Rudra Pratap Singh
Sreesanth
Murali Kartik
Harbhajan Singh

muhammad_inzi said:
i think he is gonna be great spin bowler for india in future.

I think that's not important for us now. Hope he can be picked in England- India series. Mohhamad Kaif is back in the team hope he can perform well as currently he's performing superbly well in the domestic match.

vibs89 said:
I think that's not important for us now. Hope he can be picked in England- India series. Mohhamad Kaif is back in the team hope he can perform well as currently he's performing superbly well in the domestic match.

i thin he is not in england series.

vibs89 said:
Have you checked your eyes. Maybe you have problem with your eyes. The link you gave me is India-Pak. I'm talking about India-England. Not Indo-Pak.

ohh ok sorry man i thought u talking about pak vs eng

vibs89 said:
Have you checked your eyes. Maybe you have problem with your eyes. The link you gave me is India-Pak. I'm talking about India-England. Not Indo-Pak.

There is no need to abuse other members to make a point. Any further abuse of members from you will be deleted.
This also applies to anyone else abusing members.

Last edited:
yep, people dont act like Michael Jackson :D ... anyway

pakistan will win the first ODI match "i think".

usy said:
yep, people dont act like Michael Jackson :D ... anyway

pakistan will win the first ODI match "i think".

Well...everybody has their own opinion...i think this ODI Series is in India's hand...

Pak_cricketer said:
Pakistan has a lot more pace bowlers than anyother cricketing nation.
Pakistans batting is in form at the momment. Rather than Indias batting.
Pakistani batsmen 1-7 got 50+ on the Forth innings of the day.
ON the SAME track Pakistans Pace bowlers proved that it is still a bowlers pitch.
Sorry to say, but your analysis lacks ceteris paribus and hence I wouldn't read anything from it, regarding your conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread