India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
vibs89 said:
I'm calm down. I wasn't even talking to him this kid started about talking ESL classes and I was like wtf is wrong with him. That's why I cursed otherwise I wouldn't have cursed him.
Ok, thats good man. And, now calm your other friend too, Inzi.... and let's get back to the topic.
:cheers

Dhoni said:
Ok, thats good man. And, now calm your other friend too, Inzi.... and let's get back to the topic.
:cheers

ok I will don't worry. Back to topic. What do you think the pitch will be tomorrow.

OH NO...won't be able to watch the match over friend's house. It's on Sunday night in USA and got to go to school on the next day. :( But it's ok. I will check the scorecard on cricinfo. Hope India will win.
And, the pitch has to be batting pitch in the first ODI...I feel team batting first will have a chance to win.

muhammad_inzi said:
still don't know English. Man tell me one thing why don't you get out of here. You're the one who started talking about ESL. Andrew please do something about this baccha( Kid ). I'm fed up of him. You talking about make me come I'll tell you how to make you lol just kidding.

Well..i know English but you don't how TO SPEAK IN english...and why do i get out of here is this your father's forum...yo homo partner of vibs89 why don't you shut up ok this fight is between me and vibs89...so why don't keep your butt out of this....and i aint talking about you and what will you make me homo movie sorry i dont wanna see...and i aint started talking about ESL...vibs89 did...think and search before you type... lol just kidding..

Last edited:
Sachin_007 said:
Well..i know English but you don't how TO SPEAK IN english...and why do i get out of here is this your father's forum...yo homo partner of vibs89 why don't you shut up ok this fight is between me and vibs89...so why don't keep your butt out of this....and i aint talking about you and what will you make me homo movie sorry i dont wanna see...and i aint started talking about ESL...vibs89 did...think and search before you type... lol just kidding..
Any more of this crap, and the thread gets closed.

Yo calm down don't you talk to me that way. Yo Andrew Nixon please do something about this kid. See Andrew now I don't want to fight I just want to tell that he's starting to create havoc here.

andrew_nixon said:
Any more of this crap, and the thread gets closed.

Please we don't want the thread to be closed for just because of sachin_007 rudeless post on which he went on muhhamad_inzi father's. How can you even you even talk about his father.

Back to topic guys. Yo I just saw an Indian News they showed Mohhamad Kaif interview and was mentionaing about Piyush Chawla( sorry for mispelled ). It said that Piyush Chawla is a new kid on the block. Is he right spinner leg spinner or offspinner.

muhammad_inzi said:
Back to topic guys. Yo I just saw an Indian News they showed Mohhamad Kaif interview and was mentionaing about Piyush Chawla( sorry for mispelled ). It said that Piyush Chawla is a new kid on the block. Is he right spinner leg spinner or offspinner.

Piyush Chawla is right leg spinner.

muhammad_inzi said:
Ok If India wins the toss. Then more likely Dravid will choose bowling just like he did againts SL and SA.
Well, Dravid knows it was SRL or SA. This time it's Pakistan. Dravid also knows if Pakistan bats first the total most likely will be 300+ which will be very difficult to chase. I want India batting first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread