India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhoni said:
Is that even funny? Dude, did you even see the match? I don't think so coz you wouldn't be saying he edged 3 of the boundaries when actually he even didn't. You can go read cricinfo commentary and you'll know.

What you mean he couldn't play Asif? He just didn't want to go after Asif because it was his day and even a bad delivery from Asif could have got Dhoni out. I don't think Asif even bowled that many balls to Dhoni. Dude, just wait till ODI...Dhoni's 200 is comin soon. :cheers

oh dhoini tell me what you did on grassy pitch you were clearly strugling to hit even a one six on that pitch if we can make grassy pitch again then india will be done .

Dhoni said:
Let these Pakistani be happy. They're going to the ones crying after the ODI series as I feel. It will hurt!!! The ones going to chilling in this thread are going to some Indian and English. I bet they'll be happy seeing Pakistan loosing.

COME ON INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok wait wait! Dont say that! India won their recent ODI's against a below par Sri Lanka and we ruthlessly exposed Sri Lanka's identity to the world! But dont expect a similar thing to happen against Pakistan! We are definitely up against a much stronger and a much more aggressive outfit than the Lankans!

What would work in India's favor is that ODI series against South Africa! The wickets are expected to be similar here but what is in our favor is that South Africa played terrific attacking cricket and left us thinking most of the time in that series! So the experience of playing an almost great ODI outfit like South Africa and avoiding defeat is a big experience for us (esp. for the new regimen of Dravid, Chappell and his support staff)!

India are not favorites to win the ODI series! In fact, I would say we are underdogs! But I dont rule out an Indian win!

m_vaughan said:
Dhoni has done an excellent job so far. If Pakistan take him lightly, it could cost them.

The only thing is that Dhoni's technique (or the lack of it) might give him a hard time, when he plays overseas. The same can actually be said about Shahid Afridi.

Did you actually see Afridi playing in and against Australia, India and West Indies last year with Pakistan? He had a good year, I would say.

sohummisra said:
It's okay that all the Pakistans have a bloated ego because they did win the test match (series). However, more than a few balloons will be burst in the ODI series and when Pakistan goes into different conditions.

Not all Pakistani's think instantly they are the best in the world.

Dhoni said:
Let these Pakistani be happy. They're going to the ones crying after the ODI series as I feel. It will hurt!!! The ones going to chilling in this thread are going to some Indian and English. I bet they'll be happy seeing Pakistan loosing.

Nice to have some optimism. And you really live in China?

Dhoni said:

I totally agree with u Dhoni...Go India!!! I bet every1 India is gonna win ODI!!
Then everybody wins: Pakistan won the Test Series and India will win the ODI Series...Any doubts??

This discussion is heating up :)

zMario said:
4 Boundaries that Dhoni hit were beautiful?

3 OF THEM WERE EDGES THROUGH THE SLIP CORDON

lololol
The four boundaries Dhoni hit are as follows, quoting from Cricinfo:
36.4 Abdul Razzaq to Dhoni, FOUR, short ball banged in, Dhoni goes back
and pulls well to the long-leg boundary
38.2 Abdul Razzaq to Dhoni, FOUR, short of a length and enough width
outside the off stump for Dhoni to free his arms and cut in front
of square
41.4 Danish Kaneria to Dhoni, FOUR, short of a length and outside the
off, cut away with brutish power to the point fence
44.6 Abdul Razzaq to Dhoni, FOUR, short of a length and outside the off
stump, Dhoni goes back and cuts that powerfully to the point fence

Not quite through the slips were they? Check your facts before you write next time.

ZexyZahid said:
Did you actually see Afridi playing in and against Australia, India and West Indies last year with Pakistan? He had a good year, I would say.

Not all Pakistani's think instantly they are the best in the world.

Nice to have some optimism. And you really live in China?

lol i think he lives in usa . well u never know who will win the series.

Thanks Adarsh! I think Zmario doesn't really know what the slip cordon is. These Pakistani fans and the team are taking Dhoni lightly and they will have pay the price for it. Dhoni is not someone who's going to fail all the time. He has been so consistent with the bat and he's doing very well for India. Once he gets set and makes 20-30 runs then he becomes a really dangerous batsman. Nobody can stop him then! May ask Sri Lanka, who got bowlers like Vaas and Murli.

Dhoni said:
Thanks Adarsh! I think Zmario doesn't really know what the slip cordon is. These Pakistani fans and the team are taking Dhoni lightly and they will have pay the price for it. Dhoni is not someone who's going to fail all the time. He has been so consistent with the bat and he's doing very well for India. Once he gets set and makes 20-30 runs then he becomes a really dangerous batsman. Nobody can stop him then! May ask Sri Lanka, who got bowlers like Vaas and Murli.

I totally agree with you Dhoni...you know wat Dhoni would have 6 and 4 in Murli's bowling..but he thought Murli is a legend and respective bowler...so he respect him and didn't hit that much as compare to Vaas....And you know wat he could have scored 200 but he didn't because he gave chance to other batsmen...and he didn't do well in Test compare to ODI that it doesn't mean that he sucks now...he is a better player in ODI than in Test....and just watch he will have average of close to 95 just in these 7 matches against Pak...

Sachin_007 said:
I totally agree with you Dhoni...you know wat Dhoni would have 6 and 4 in Murli's bowling..but he thought Murli is a legend and respective bowler...so he respect him and didn't hit that much as compare to Vaas....And you know wat he could have scored 200 but he didn't because he gave chance to other batsmen...and he didn't do well in Test compare to ODI that it doesn't mean that he sucks now...he is a better player in ODI than in Test....and just watch he will have average of close to 95 just in these 7 matches against Pak...
I don't think he had a bad test series against Pakistan. He scored a magnificent 148 in one inning so he didn't have a bad series at all. It was just in two innings he failed. If you look at his overall ODI and Test average, it's better than Akmal's. ;)

Dhoni said:
I don't think he had a bad test series against Pakistan. He scored a magnificent 148 in one inning so he didn't have a bad series at all. It was just in two innings he failed. If you look at his overall ODI and Test average, it's better than Akmal's. ;)

Ya i know right....and i didn't say that he had bad series i would say he had OK series not good, not bad....it was OK...

Message to Pakistanis from me:

Don't go easy on Dhoni...he can kick some butts...and if u think i'm just sayin coz im an indian...the answer is NO!!...I think Asif is a great bowler better than indian bowler....and he has a excellent future...if he bowl like these evrytime....

Dhoni said:

If I started comparing, I could do it all day long ;) !

Fine I will! :p

Pakistan has a lot more pace bowlers than anyother cricketing nation.
Pakistans batting is in form at the momment. Rather than Indias batting.
Pakistani batsmen 1-7 got 50+ on the Forth innings of the day.
ON the SAME track Pakistans Pace bowlers proved that it is still a bowlers pitch.

Pak_cricketer said:
Fine I will! :p

Pakistan has a lot more pace bowlers than anyother cricketing nation.
Pakistans batting is in form at the momment. Rather than Indias batting.
Pakistani batsmen 1-7 got 50+ on the Forth innings of the day.
ON the SAME track Pakistans Pace bowlers proved that it is still a bowlers pitch.
Dude claim down! It was just a test match that you guys won and that's all. It wasn't a world cup. You guys beat us in a test match it doesn't mean you're better than us in test cricket. Don't get too much hyper. The ODI series isn't done yet. Think before you type coz everything you people say will be quoted at the end of the series by me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread