India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
muhammad_inzi said:
no one picked ganguly damn is he that bad u think.

He isn't selected for the ODI squad, so obviously people can't predict him playing in their final eleven.

m_vaughan said:
The whole point of me giving that example was to show that he has also scored runs outside the subcontinent on pitches that arent as easy to bat on as in India or Pakistan.

Yeah I totally agree with you on Salman Butt, this guy has got a very good technique and is a very valuable future prospect. He was going through a bad patch in this series. He just needs to sort out the flaws and he has that sting to become a very good opening batsman, both in test and odi cricket.

yep, will be nice to see him coming scotland in March :D.

guys here pakistan squad for 1st, 2nd and third odi

1st, 2nd and 3rd ODI

*Inzamam-ul-Haq
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Abdul Razzaq
Shoaib Akhtar
Shahid Afridi
Shoaib Malik
+Kamran Akmal
Arshad Khan
Salman Butt
Naved-ul-Hasan
Imran Farhat
Faisal Iqbal
Umar Gul
Mohammad Asif
Yasir Arafat

muhammad_inzi said:
guys here pakistan squad for 1st, 2nd and third odi

1st, 2nd and 3rd ODI

*Inzamam-ul-Haq
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Abdul Razzaq
Shoaib Akhtar
Shahid Afridi
Shoaib Malik
+Kamran Akmal
Arshad Khan
Salman Butt
Naved-ul-Hasan
Imran Farhat
Faisal Iqbal
Umar Gul
Mohammad Asif
Yasir Arafat
That's a very strong squad for Pakistan.

Dhoni said:
Dude, your Pakistani batsmen scored that many runs because our bowling was crap. I saw the whole match. The Pakistani bowling was really good on day 4 and through out the match and I'll say any good team would have struggled there. Asif was awesome and he was swinging the ball 8-9 inches with very good line and length. Our bowlers only swang the ball on the first day till lunch after that they bowled really crap with no pace. Even, Bangladesh would smash them and I'm not joking. And, Dhoni did not bat like a tailender. You should have seen those 4 boundaries that he hit were quite beautiful and he's improving with his technique as well.
4 Boundaries that Dhoni hit were beautiful?

3 OF THEM WERE EDGES THROUGH THE SLIP CORDON

lololol

Dhoni has done an excellent job so far. If Pakistan take him lightly, it could cost them.

The only thing is that Dhoni's technique (or the lack of it) might give him a hard time, when he plays overseas. The same can actually be said about Shahid Afridi.

jan said:
india fast bowlers does not have speed do i call them fast bowlers or spinners
afridi can bowl faster than your all indian bowlers
what a shame
thats why they strugle to get pak out twice

you need to have faster bowlers like pak or aus to win matches on grassy pitchs

feel sorry for dhoni brown hairy guy he was clearly strugling to hit a six on grassy pitch he thought that its lahore flat pitch where i am gonna hit sixes all over the park

afsoos... tue

india whole media is crying now
they said pak made bating paradise pitches for their self because they are scared of loosing from india ha ha .................... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

india was lucky that they won the toss in important game believe me if pak was bowling first then akthar razzak and asif could have got all india ten wickets only in 10 over

FINALLY, we have a fardin type character here!

Welcome on board, jan!

zMario said:
4 Boundaries that Dhoni hit were beautiful?

3 OF THEM WERE EDGES THROUGH THE SLIP CORDON

lololol
Is that even funny? Dude, did you even see the match? I don't think so coz you wouldn't be saying he edged 3 of the boundaries when actually he even didn't. You can go read cricinfo commentary and you'll know.
muhammad_inzi said:
i know he couldnt even played the asif over after that he got out.
What you mean he couldn't play Asif? He just didn't want to go after Asif because it was his day and even a bad delivery from Asif could have got Dhoni out. I don't think Asif even bowled that many balls to Dhoni. Dude, just wait till ODI...Dhoni's 200 is comin soon. :cheers

It's okay that all the Pakistans have a bloated ego because they did win the test match (series). However, more than a few balloons will be burst in the ODI series and when Pakistan goes into different conditions.

Let these Pakistani be happy. They're going to the ones crying after the ODI series as I feel. It will hurt!!! The ones going to chilling in this thread are going to some Indian and English. I bet they'll be happy seeing Pakistan loosing.

COME ON INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
jan said:
india fast bowlers does not have speed do i call them fast bowlers or spinners
afridi can bowl faster than your all indian bowlers
what a shame
thats why they strugle to get pak out twice

you need to have faster bowlers like pak or aus to win matches on grassy pitchs

feel sorry for dhoni brown hairy guy he was clearly strugling to hit a six on grassy pitch he thought that its lahore flat pitch where i am gonna hit sixes all over the park

afsoos... tue

india whole media is crying now
they said pak made bating paradise pitches for their self because they are scared of loosing from india ha ha .................... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

india was lucky that they won the toss in important game believe me if pak was bowling first then akthar razzak and asif could have got all india ten wickets only in 10 over
lol kid next time u run yr mouth, do it before the game iz over, or keep yr bigmouth shut alltogether :rolleyes:

Dhoni said:
Let these Pakistani be happy. They're going to the ones crying after the ODI series as I feel. It will hurt!!! The ones going to chilling in this thread are going to some Indian and English. I bet they'll be happy seeing Pakistan loosing.

too much confidence is not good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dhoni said:

We will see who wins and who loses. Pakistan have the uppeer hand at the momment. Winning the test series wihtout your Captain who is also your main batsman, brung the teams' confidence up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread