India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and you aren't Over-confident in Dhoni? A win is a win. We have the right to celeberate. But you asked for the facts and you got some :p

Pak_cricketer said:
Yes and you aren't Over-confident in Dhoni? A win is a win. We have the right to celeberate. But you asked for the facts and you got some :p
So lets see some facts...we didnt tell u guyz not to celebrate but u guyz r pushing it....u think just coz u beat us doesnt mean that u guyz r the number 1 team....

Dhoni said:
Dude claim down! It was just a test match that you guys won and that's all. It wasn't a world cup. You guys beat us in a test match it doesn't mean you're better than us in test cricket. Don't get too much hyper. The ODI series isn't done yet. Think before you type coz everything you people say will be quoted at the end of the series by me. :D
Good Answer...you got that right, pal....What now, pak?? Don't get carried away Pakistanis......

Last edited by a moderator:
vibs89 said:
I don't why you guys are overconfident. Why can't you just wait for the result.

I am not overconfident.......they think just coz they beat us they r the number 1 team in the History of Cricket....there is long way to go the war didn't end yet (In cricket, not in reality, or may b between us).....

vibs89 said:
I don't why you guys are overconfident. Why can't you just wait for the result.
Buddy this is not overconfident or anything like that. This is what you call Indo-Pak series where such things happen, not a big deal.

Pak_cricketer said:
Tell me one post where I or any other Pakistanis said that we were the best?

Pak_cricketer said:
Fine I will! :p

Pakistan has a lot more pace bowlers than anyother cricketing nation.
Pakistans batting is in form at the momment. Rather than Indias batting.
Pakistani batsmen 1-7 got 50+ on the Forth innings of the day.
ON the SAME track Pakistans Pace bowlers proved that it is still a bowlers pitch.

this is the one of the post that meant Pak are the best...

Looking for more!! Don't worry there's more to come!

Dhoni said:
Buddy this is not overconfident or anything like that. This is what you call Indo-Pak series where such things happen, not a big deal.

Whatever man. But better be careful you were saying Dhoni will make 200 in an ODI in. That's slight overconfidence. Anyway Can't wait for the ODI.

vibs89 said:
Whatever man. But better be careful you were saying Dhoni will make 200 in an ODI in. That's slight overconfidence. Anyway Can't wait for the ODI.

dud why are you telling him...i said that...and go to some doctor and get glasses...if u can't see, or can't understand english go back to ESL class...and i said he COULD HAVE make 200 against Sri Lanka match...

Sachin_007 said:
dud why are you telling him...i said that...and go to some doctor and get glasses...if u can't see, or can't understand english go back to ESL class...and i said he COULD HAVE make 200 against Sri Lanka match...

I'm not talking to you dumfuker. And you're the one who needs to go to ESL. Always writing in abbrievation. Don't know english then go get some classes you fool.

vibs89 said:
I'm not talking to you dumfuker. And you're the one who needs to go to ESL. Always writing in abbrievation. Don't know english then go get some classes you fool.

why don't you make me??

andrew_nixon said:
OK children, calm down.

yo andrew_nixon he just cursed man do something...would ya?

Sachin_007 said:
why don't you make me??

yo andrew_nixon he just cursed man do something...would ya?

still don't know English. Man tell me one thing why don't you get out of here. You're the one who started talking about ESL. Andrew please do something about this baccha( Kid ). I'm fed up of him. You talking about make me come I'll tell you how to make you lol just kidding.

vibs89 said:
Clam down boys! Can't use bad language in the thread. Why are you guys fighting against each other? Lets fight with Paki...lolz..just kiddin.
:cheers

Dhoni said:
Clam down boys! Can't use bad language in the thread. Why are you guys fighting against each other? Lets fight with Paki...lolz..just kiddin.
:cheers

I'm calm down. I wasn't even talking to him this kid started about talking ESL classes and I was like wtf is wrong with him. That's why I cursed otherwise I wouldn't have cursed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread