India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
gambino said:
it would look even better in inzi's hand!!
question is by how much margin it will go to inzi's hands!!
4-1 or 5-0
India are in Pakistan to play cricket and not for a picnic.
This kind of overconfidence will be very dangerous for the Pakistanis .

Shoaib87 said:
Is it possible to change the poll attached to this thread to ODIs?

i think ste or any mod like andrew they can put odi poll. But we don't even need to put the ODI poll. We already know that Pakistan will whitewashed them either it will be 4-1 or 5-0.

Last edited:
muhammad_inzi said:
i think ste or any mod like andrew they can put odi poll. But we don't even need to put the ODI poll. We already know that Pakistan will whitewashed them either it will be 4-1 or 5-0.

Ok Buddy calm down. We will see that ok. You think so then why can't we wait for the result.

aditya123 said:
great reply buddy! :clap
muhammad_inzi said:
Can't wait to quote this post after the series. :D India ain't Bangladesh that you guys are gonna whitewash us. LoLz....funny dude.

muhammad_inzi said:
i think he is gonna be great spin bowler for india in future.

Piyush Chawla is importantly an ALL ROUNDER who can bat! And he is a very good leggie! If given the right chances, he can may be develop into a great spinner for India!

Dhoni said:
Well, Dravid knows it was SRL or SA. This time it's Pakistan. Dravid also knows if Pakistan bats first the total most likely will be 300+ which will be very difficult to chase. I want India batting first.

See, if India bat first, most likely Pakistan will chase down their total because India lack bowling depth and most of their bowlers are low in confidence and form!

So best bet is to put Pakistan in and look to chase!

muhammad_inzi said:

Should be post in Humour and Jokes...not in here...its funny as hell..we aint Canada or Kenya (Still Bangladesh aint sux better than Canada or Kenya) We are India......

Dhoni said:
Can't wait to quote this post after the series. :D India ain't Bangladesh that you guys are gonna whitewash us. LoLz....funny dude.

I know right...

muhammad_inzi said:
It will be at the most 3-2 to Pakistan. Dont forget India beat Sri Lanka 6-1.

Dhoni said:
My lineup for India:

Gautam
Sehwag
Sachin
Dravid
Kaif
Yuvi
Dhoni
Pathan
Ajit
Harbhajan
Sreesanth
Supersub: Raina

My prediction: Pakistan will win the first match. India will bat first and score 290+ with Sachin's ton. Pakistan will chase it with ease. Pathan and Ajit will get their @ss kicked by Inzi. Inzi will be the star for Pakistan.

Since ur in a indian id name, wont it be better if you support that country a bit?

aditya123 said:

Let them have that overconfidence! Cant help it!

Even some of our guys had it in this thread! So nothing wrong!

And also, if this overconfidence turns out to be false, its even more happier for us because we get a chance to mock those who predicted India to be whipped around!

saisrini80 said:
See, if India bat first, most likely Pakistan will chase down their total because India lack bowling depth and most of their bowlers are low in confidence and form!

So best bet is to put Pakistan in and look to chase!
Pakistan will chase down even if India set target of 325 or above? I don't want India batting second and chasing the target down that is 300+. It will be dangerous coz the Pakistan bowlers currently are in real form and whenever India loses an early wicket of Sachin or Sehwag the run rate comes down and the wickets start to fall. Somehow if India do decide to bat second then I would suggest Gambhir to open with Sehwag rather than Sachin opening with Sehwag.

Dhoni said:

I know India is not Bangla. But I'm just posting my opinion my boy.

Sachin_007 said:
Should be post in Humour and Jokes...not in here...its funny as hell..we aint Canada or Kenya (Still Bangladesh aint sux better than Canada or Kenya) We are India......

Dude I'm posting my opinion and I also know that India is very strong team but I just posting my opinion.

saisrini80 said:
Piyush Chawla is importantly an ALL ROUNDER who can bat! And he is a very good leggie! If given the right chances, he can may be develop into a great spinner for India!

Yeah he is very great future player for India. Are you sure he's an allrounder too.

muhammad_inzi said:
I agree, Pakistan are favorites to win the series but to say that they`ll whitewash a side that has won 8 out of 11 ODIs in the recent months against teams ranked No.2 when they landed on Indian shores (SA and SRL) is real stupidity.

I don`t think India will be pushovers, and sensible Pakistani supporters and the Pakistani team will know it.

Pakistan have beaten England 4-1 which is a great achievement but I feel India have beaten better ODI side in SRL (6-1) and drew SA (2-2) .
Our ODI lineup is a real flexible one and you`ll know it as the series progresses.

saisrini80 said:

Oye I love his one delivery which I saw in the news. You remember there was a challenger Throphy and Sachin was playing. So the delivery I like was he was bowling to Sachin with great leg spinning and then clean bowled. What a superb delivery that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread