India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachin_007 said:
Don't forget to invite me....and especially pakistanis...what do you think will they come to your party?? or bring some swords and every weapons...to ruin your party...we should call some security....
Did you miss what I said?

vibs89 said:
I think India will be either number 3 or will remain in 4.

I totally agree with you...but then what will be Pakistan's rank...must be lower than indias....LOL just joking...

andrew_nixon said:
Did you miss what I said?
Yes i missed everything you said....post with some evidence, Please??? LOL just joking...

Sachin_007 said:
I totally agree with you...but then what will be Pakistan's rank...must be lower than indias....LOL just joking...

Yes i missed everything you said....post with some evidence, Please??? LOL just joking...

Kukku. you disrespecting Andrew have some manners. Lol just joking. I don't think it will be lower. If you win one match then you earned 2 points.

muhammad_inzi said:
Kukku. you disrespecting Andrew have some manners. Lol just joking.

thanx for tellin me....but i don't care muhammad...he is always disrespecting me...so why won't i?? LOL just joking.

Sorry guys but seeing as you can't follow simple instructions the four of you will be having your posts mod previewed for the next few days. If and when we see improvement you'll be allowed to post again normally.
Apologies to everyone else for the inconvenience and take this as a warning that we are serious when we ask you to stay on topic; we don't just enjoy typing it.

I've been looking at cricinfo team previews of the team lineups. Both are as predicted although I wouldn't be surpised if India moved Pathan up the order.

India (probable) 1 Sachin Tendulkar, 2 Virender Sehwag, 3 Rahul Dravid (capt), 4 Yuvraj Singh, 5 Mohammad Kaif, 6 Suresh Raina, 7 Mahendra Singh Dhoni (wk), 8 Irfan Pathan, 9 Ajit Agarkar, 10 Murali Kartik, 11 Sreesanth, Supersub: Gautam Gambhir.

Pakistan (probable)
1 Salman Butt, 2 Kamran Akmal (wk), 3 Younis Khan, 4 Mohammad Yousuf, 5 Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), 6 Shoaib Malik, 7 Shahid Afridi, 8 Abdul Razzaq, 9 Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, 10 Shoaib Akhtar, 10 Mohammad Asif, Supersub: Arshad Khan.

Both probable lineups and previews of the up and coming ODI series can be found at cricinfo

Last edited:
Can't wait for the match! What time will it start in USA?

aussie1st said:
I've been looking at cricinfo team previews of the team lineups. Both are as predicted although I wouldn't be surpised if India moved Pathan up the order.

India (probable) 1 Sachin Tendulkar, 2 Virender Sehwag, 3 Rahul Dravid (capt), 4 Yuvraj Singh, 5 Mohammad Kaif, 6 Suresh Raina, 7 Mahendra Singh Dhoni (wk), 8 Irfan Pathan, 9 Ajit Agarkar, 10 Murali Kartik, 11 Sreesanth, Supersub: Gautam Gambhir.

Pakistan (probable)
1 Salman Butt, 2 Kamran Akmal (wk), 3 Younis Khan, 4 Mohammad Yousuf, 5 Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), 6 Shoaib Malik, 7 Shahid Afridi, 8 Abdul Razzaq, 9 Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, 10 Shoaib Akhtar, 10 Mohammad Asif, Supersub: Arshad Khan.

Both probable lineups and previews of the up and coming ODI series can be found at cricinfo

Ihope Gautam Ghambhir do play as he's an aggressive player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread