India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
saisrini80 said:
Since ur in a indian id name, wont it be better if you support that country a bit?
No, that was just a prediction. What you think man? Do I want Pakistan to win? HELL NO! I love my India and the Indian cricket team and I always want India to win and players to be successful. Watch me after India winning the series and you'll know how much I love India. I'll be the happiest person on the Earth.
:cheers

aditya123 said:
I agree, Pakistan are favorites to win the series but to say that they`ll whitewash a side that has won 8 out of 11 ODIs in the recent months against teams ranked No.2 when they landed on Indian shores (SA and SRL) is real stupidity.

I don`t think India will be pushovers, and sensible Pakistani supporters and the Pakistani team will know it.

Pakistan have beaten England 4-1 which is a great achievement but I feel India have beaten better ODI side in SRL (6-1) and drew SA (2-2) .
Our ODI lineup is a real flexible one and you`ll know it as the series progresses.

I said it will be either whitewashed or 4-1. India will obviously will win one game. If you see our squad we have six seamers and only 1 O.K spinner Arshad Khan. Why the selecters didn't picked Danish Kaneria. Our six seamers can be prove crucial for India. That's why I was predicting my opinion that it will be 4-1 or whitewashed. I know India is ain't Bangla Wangla team.

Last edited:
muhammad_inzi said:
I said it will be either whitewashed or 4-1. India will obviously will win one game. If you see our squad we have six seamers and only 1 O.K spinner Arshad Khan. Why the selecters didn't picked Danish Kaneria. Our six seamers can be prove crucial for India. That's why I was predicting my opinion that it will be 4-1 or whitewashed. I know India is ain't Bangla Wangla team.
And your those six seamers can also be destroyed if Sachin is at his best. :D
I don't think Shoaib will do any damge to the Indian. He's a chucker! Asif is great! eeeeee :D

Dhoni said:
No, that was just a prediction. What you think man? Do I want Pakistan to win? HELL NO! I love my India and the Indian cricket team and I always want India to win and players to be successful. Watch me after India winning the series and you'll know how much I love India. I'll be the happiest person on the Earth.

Mee to yo. If India wins I'll be having a huge party :cheers :cheers :cheers :happy :happy

Dhoni said:
I don't think Shoaib will do any damge to the Indian. He's a chucker! Asif is great! eeeeee :D

Why scared of Akter. Remember he got hit on his head by Aktar. And calling Aktar chucker it's a bit of offensive.

Dhoni said:

I think you should say like that by calling Aktar a chucker. Just becuase we lost the match and we have no reason why we lost and called him chucker. No Indian batsmen should feel shame and what was Dravid thinking that he will he and Shewag will play aggressive and will break the World Record in dream. They should play defensive.

vibs89 said:
Mee to yo. If India wins I'll be having a huge party :cheers :cheers :cheers :happy :happy
OYA BALA BALA....I'm going to have a BIG party. And all planetcricket members are invited to the party as well. :D And, vibs your job will be to hand out invitation cards to the friends and especially PAKISTANI friends. :D
BALA BALA BALA BALA.
:happy :happy :happy

MUHAMMAD you will be invited too.

Dhoni said:
OYA BALA BALA....I'm going to have a BIG party. And all planetcricket members are invited to the party as well. :D And, vibs your job will be to hand out invitation cards to the friends and especially PAKISTANI friends. :D
BALA BALA BALA BALA.

Balla Balla. Yeah Sure I will do hand out the invitation to PC members and specially first I will give tou Muhhamad. Or you will be inviting him personally. Lol :cool: :cool: :cool:

Dhoni said:
BALA BALA BALA BALA.

Dhoniiiii. Don't get your expectaion too high. Yeah sure I'll do come in your party. But if Pakistan win then I'll personally invite all the pakistani players from Pakistan here in America and guess what I'll award the man of the series a million dollar. Who will be MOS guess who? Afridi. And then I'll invite you specially you.

muhammad_inzi said:
Dhoniiiii. Don't get your expectaion too high. Yeah sure I'll do come in your party. But if Pakistan win then I'll personally invite all the pakistani players from Pakistan here in America and guess what I'll award the man of the series a million dollar. Who will be MOS guess who? Afridi. And then I'll invite you specially you.

Are you drunk? Lol :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl. A million dollar to Afridi. Ok buddy calm down you making me laugh instead you driving me crazy.

Dhoni said:

I think it might be a 3-2 in India's favor with the final match being the decider again!

muhammad_inzi said:
Dude I'm posting my opinion and I also know that India is very strong team but I just posting my opinion.

I know, mate...but don't you think you are getting overconfidence in understandable english: getting carried away...

Dhoni said:
BALA BALA BALA BALA.

Don't forget to invite me....and especially pakistanis...what do you think will they come to your party?? or bring some swords and every weapons...to ruin your party...we should call some security....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread